South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

WRONG.. WRONG..WRONG! Should I say that again... Listen, I for one falsified an account several months back. I would say within 4 post he called me out on it and told me to return to my Astimexpires account. I didn't mention one kid on the MC, SP or any other team. That is not guessing!Recon it sounds like yous a little butt hurt over not knowing who everybody is. BTW.. you SP fellers seem to know us MC fellers (thanks to Bassy) so why not come out of that tiny closet yous been a hidin in? Tell that sow yous gots to remove your peanuts from her purse and reveals yous self!

Old Pirate says you fellers is full of mess! OP jest visited Bassy's profile and he must be under the weather or something. Coacht even must be concerned cause he visited it today too. Roy, you need to check with that man @ Ronnie's Red Eye

I think some of Amy's posts must of showed up on that Wiener man's phone. That's why he's on the lam. ^_^

Are you a sayin that Coacht man knows Bassys secrets? Recon that Coacht man might have him on the run for now but he will be back! Truth is I like Bassy, he just gives away too many secrets! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Old Pirate says you fellers is full of mess! OP jest visited Bassy's profile and he must be under the weather or something. Coacht even must be concerned cause he visited it today too. Roy, you need to check with that man @ Ronnie's Red Eye

Old pirate I garuntee you I got my buddy Murphy to get Barney out of that coach t man jail. Im not sure why he was put three other than a few Jasperlites belly aching. You think im joking but im not.

Old pirate I garuntee you I got my buddy Murphy to get Barney out of that coach t man jail. Im not sure why he was put three other than a few Jasperlites belly aching. You think im joking but im not.

So Andy locked up Barney, what in tarnation is this mess? Old Pirate them Jasper fellers is all Vol fans & us Auburn fans know theys cry babies.