Cheatham County @ Stratford

thenextone

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratford has to much speed for Cheatham Co. The staff at Stratford has done a tremendous job or turning this program around. They have limited Carter's carries all season, 14 a game. Don't be surprised if he touched the ball 25+ times Friday night. I have a hard time believing the Cubs can contain the Memphis commit. 

I think Stratford wins this one going away. I can't figure the Cubs out. I mean they played an undefeated Fairview team down to the last play losing by four, beat a pretty good Camden team but lost to 4-6 Hickman Co barely beat winless East Hickman. I just don't see how they can win this with or without Stratfords starting QB.

I think Stratford wins this one going away. I can't figure the Cubs out. I mean they played an undefeated Fairview team down to the last play losing by four, beat a pretty good Camden team but lost to 4-6 Hickman Co barely beat winless East Hickman. I just don't see how they can win this with or without Stratfords starting QB.

Maybe they play their best against good teams. Playing to the level of their competition. Fairview and Camden are good football teams

Stratford fans and Region 5 fans,

How do you guys see your region compared to last year? I feel like no one is as strong as CPA was last year. How close is Stratford to their last year team?

Obviously CPA, Goodpasture, and Stratford are all pretty evenly matched. (per the scoreboard anyway)