Cheatham County @ Stratford

thenextone

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratford fans and Region 5 fans,

How do you guys see your region compared to last year? I feel like no one is as strong as CPA was last year. How close is Stratford to their last year team?

Obviously CPA, Goodpasture, and Stratford are all pretty evenly matched. (per the scoreboard anyway)

I totally agree, Goodpasture is probably strongest right now. CPA and SHS has injuries.

I totally agree, Goodpasture is probably strongest right now. CPA and SHS has injuries.

What injuries you hearing about FBGIRL? 72 should be back I think for Camden, 33 might be healthiest he's been all season, I think we lost the TE Senior who wore 42 last game with a shoulder separation, same for the safety that got hurt versus GCS. I think 10 is back healthy after a few games.

I'm worried you've heard of others?

Don't make sense does it?

How on earth does that team lose to Hickman County and only beat East Hickman by 1?

Not making excuses ,but the Cubs did leave about 31 points on the field against East. 2 TDs called back because of penalties, interception in the end zone, fumble inside the 5 and missed a chip shot field goal. Against Hickman I know they had a long td called back as well. No excuses though, you still have to overcome these things.

I watched the Hickman county game and they did some funky stuff in the 1st half and didn't have enough time to pull out the win. I have no clue why they would struggle against east, other than east played like they were an 0-9 team and wanted that one win. W.e. The reason I hope region 6 plays well. I can see how the Fairview faithful could be taken back with cheatham's performances in the few games they lost after they got the scare of the year when they played them well.

I watched the Hickman county game and they did some funky stuff in the 1st half and didn't have enough time to pull out the win. I have no clue why they would struggle against east, other than east played like they were an 0-9 team and wanted that one win. W.e. The reason I hope region 6 plays well. I can see how the Fairview faithful could be taken back with cheatham's performances in the few games they lost after they got the scare of the year when they played them well.

It was definitely a scare. And a great ballgame.

Fairview couldn't get Cheatham's offense off the field. I never saw the official time of possession breakdown but the Cubs had the ball the bulk of the game. They put together several long scoring drives.

So I'll ask the question people have been hinting around at. Not accusing, just asking. Does anyone think CC threw the game to get a beat up Stratford team, instead if Goodpasture who seems to be hitting their stride? With the terrible play on Friday, and then the self reported forfeit and all