When are we gonna get some predictions for this year?

HCWCCoachV

Everyone is chasing Bradley.

I agree to an extent. This early you obviously go with what you know which is they are the returning state champs with several studs, two that committed to D1 programs but when you lose guys like Brett Brown or Donnie Beyer who are pretty much guaranteed 6 team points a piece per dual meet that definitely hurts, TJ moving up weight classes you obviously lose team points for whoever fills in where he was previously. I think Bradley right now until someone toes the line against them is the team to beat but it will be much closer than last year with several teams. Beech has some absolute studs either moving up from middle school or just returning from last years team. Tennessee High will be tough, Wilson Central is always right there and not just saying this because I coach for Higher Calling but Cleveland will be much improved. I've seen a lot of guys working all summer and fall to get better, they were very young and inexperienced last year and I think they will be a much improved,and a team that is tough to beat this year. 

I agree to an extent. This early you obviously go with what you know which is they are the returning state champs with several studs, two that committed to D1 programs but when you lose guys like Brett Brown or Donnie Beyer who are pretty much guaranteed 6 team points a piece per dual meet that definitely hurts, TJ moving up weight classes you obviously lose team points for whoever fills in where he was previously. I think Bradley right now until someone toes the line against them is the team to beat but it will be much closer than last year with several teams. Beech has some absolute studs either moving up from middle school or just returning from last years team. Tennessee High will be tough, Wilson Central is always right there and not just saying this because I coach for Higher Calling but Cleveland will be much improved. I've seen a lot of guys working all summer and fall to get better, they were very young and inexperienced last year and I think they will be a much improved,and a team that is tough to beat this year. 

Cleveland is always tough. always!

I'm concerned bout our heavier weights. That's what is gonna hurt Bradley the most. Still don't think we have a true 106 either right now. 2 weeks ago, TJ wrestled at 113. He has moved around weights all summer. Our light weights will still be our dominate classes. TJ brother Trey will be a very good one. Where ever he ends up being. Eathan Anderson will be in the mix to cause noise. Big Mac will be back. Dalton should be in the line up of he can stay healthy. Poor kid can't catch a break. Dalton or Hen is our strongest. Big Henly would be a freak of a wrestler if he can catch on to the skill part.

I'm ready to see what this team will bring. Of course people are chasing us cause of last year, but this is a whole new different team. Beech, WC, Cleveland, Tennessee High or Soddy could be the new state champs this year.

I think team state Bradley may come up short. Individual we may take. Ready to get this started!! Both Cleveland and Bradley will find out what we are made of at the Cleveland Duals. Can't wait for that one!

How does Beech & Bradley Central match up against the Bros from Memphis, Baylor & McCallie?

Christian Brothers? Last year Bradley had their way with them. Believe Baylor lost several key guys also. I'm pretty sure Bradley can contend with any private except FR. Which no school around will compete with them lol. Bradley usually has Baylor each year. Should be a good one!

I have no idea what Beech has. Last year they was on the rise. This year they say they're a team to beat. Can't argue with that until the end of the season! Hope this is a very competitive year for a lot of schools!

Edited by DaChampsAgain

I'm personally liking either Cleveland or Wilson Central to be the teams to possibly knock Bradley off. The amount of young talent on that Cleveland team is ridiculous. With an extra year under their belts, they should be much improved. As for Wilson Central, they are always a top team, but just seem to be missing a piece or two to get them over the top every year. With all the transfers that they supposedly got this year including a possible state champion, they might of found those extra pieces. With that said, I still don't see anyone knocking Bradley off. If I had to put money on it this early I'd say Bradley, Cleveland, Wilson Central, Tennessee, Beech in that order. Just my preseason prediction. Time will tell.