Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

When I watched Greenback and Coalfields ,it wasn't even close. Greenback just did enough stupid things to allow Coalfield to stay in it.

Hampton would run all over coalfield.  They are bigger and stronger up front.  Hampton played very vanilla against us.  That score is deceiving.  I think if Hampton played HV again, they'd beat them like a rented mule.  Last night, we were without 3 of our best players and beat a team that nobody in region 2 gave us a chance to.  We failed on 6 different 2 point conversion or we would have won by 2 scores.  Harriman had everyone in the box and we decimated them up front.  Arnett and blair destroyed everyone who tried to tackle them.  We played physical and showed a ton of resolve.  Coalfield better be ready for war.  I give the jackets all the respect in the world.  They have a heck of a coach and qb.  That is a solid well rounded football program that I really like.  Keep in mind, that the cloudland highlanders are not coached by pittman anymore.  We have the man back in town and some heads are gonna roll!! Whooooooo!!!! :o

i agree, keep #21 in check and slow down the short pass and it should be a ball game.

Cloudland don't have the skill kids to do that, 3 Starting db's out   Only way they keep it close is score with um. They just may be able to do that.

Edited by pujo

Cloudland don't have the skill kids to do that, 3 Starting db's   Only way they keep it close is score with um. They just may be able to do that.

Coalfield ain't Harriman folks. Harriman does not like physical football, coalfield loves it. You will not run on coalfield like Harriman. I'm just giving my opinion of course but an entirely different animal is climbing the mountain this week.

Coalfield ain't Harriman folks. Harriman does not like physical football, coalfield loves it. You will not run on coalfield like Harriman. I'm just giving my opinion of course but an entirely different animal is climbing the mountain this week.

We love it too, crow.  This cloudland team will not lay down.  Bring that animal on up here. whooooooooooo!!!! :o