South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

#1 at the 7 on 7. We got our team on the bus to keep from yours getting their teeth knocked out.. your lineman couldn't handle our 2nd string.

Your d can't stop a nose bleed. Our Jr high can score on them.. I just worry about Fayetteville with big plays.. cut backs.. rabbit out of the hat plays. Other than that.. you will hear that cannon alot

I've tried to tell these fine folks that Fayetteville has athletes and will score some, but unless SP turns it over a lot they will score at least 42 points.

I just don't see a mercy rule coming unless you've picked up several players since this summer's 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge. I was there to watch all 4 teams compete, and I saw Fayetteville beat South Pitt in both the 7 on 7 and lineman's challenge, and then saw a shell shocked South Pitt team go to the bus instead of shaking hands after it was finished. I say it will be a close game, but look for Fayetteville to rematch with Columbia Academy next week after beating South Pitt by 3.

.......😲

We came down last week and watched You guys play and you are correct that thing is loud. I set on the visitors side on the opposite end of the cannon and it's still loud.

You stood us up last week, said you was coming to WC! Anyway as far as football goes, SP won't be challenged until they face Greenback

I've tried to tell these fine folks that Fayetteville has athletes and will score some, but unless SP turns it over a lot they will score at least 42 points.

They will score a few. SP will roll in this one! Take it from this MC man just a few miles down the road. It's going to take a very good team on both sides to slow down this SP bunch! SP will not be challenged until GB! Better bring your ear plugs, it gonna be loud for 4 quarters! 50-21 SP..

#1 at the 7 on 7. We got our team on the bus to keep from yours getting their teeth knocked out.. your lineman couldn't handle our 2nd string.

Your d can't stop a nose bleed. Our Jr high can score on them.. I just worry about Fayetteville with big plays.. cut backs.. rabbit out of the hat plays. Other than that.. you will hear that cannon alot

Beerman are you stupid? I garuntee you are going to make that Palmer man real mad. What kind of mess is a rabbit in the hat play? If he throws a rabbit on the field for our boys to trip over he will get a penalty. You think im joking but im not.