South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Roy, I don't know about this Beerman getting on the field. I think he's pulling your leg. Beerman was wining and dining Sum1Uno last week drinking that Irish brew together at the Italian eatery.

That's right. Good food and good drinks and made a new friend. If we could have only played better it would have a great night. I still enjoyed it. Great atmosphere and enjoyed the game. SP has a class program. I only recall one penalty the entire game. Good clean game!! Good luck the rest of the way!!

You are correct on all counts. Brandon Moore is good enough to start for just about anyone in the state. Fayetteville's defense plays very well at times, such as holding Copper Basin to less than 20 yards total offense the first half, and less than 100 for the entire game, but they also have breakdowns, such as allowing Columbia Academy to come back from a 21 point deficit with 3 busted defensive plays allowing them to go for 70+ each time. If the Tigers bring their "A" game, this will be one of the best matchups I've seen all year, and will be a close game like I predicted. If not, we can only hope SP makes mistakes as well.

You must not have watched many good teams this year then...

Roy, I don't know about this Beerman getting on the field. I think he's pulling your leg. Beerman was wining and dining Sum1Uno last week drinking that Irish brew together at the Italian eatery.

Barney I garuntee you if beerman gets on the field during the game that Burnett man will haul him off for trespassing and public drunk. Our boys will get a penalty. You think im joking but im not.