South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Couldn't find a Whitwell thread so I'll park this here.

Hargis as Trump:

- Whitwell at Columbia Academy: "Rematch. They played earlier this year and it was close. Just takes a little momentum and you can swing things in your favor. Trust me, folks, I know. Tigers defense needs to swarm. Like flies on stink. You ever see that movie, 'Lord of the Flies'? I could've been a lord. You've never seen such a lord. Also, fat kid in the movie died. Sad. Anyway, win and the forgotten team in Marion County will be forgotten no more. Tigers haven't been past the second round in 25 years. Too long. But I'm telling ya, Tracy Malone has a young team that's getting there. It's good to be underestimated."

For the record, since there is apparently no Whitwell/CA thread, the Tigers will probably get beat worse in this one.  I'd like to see them pull it off but from what I hear they are extremely banged up with too many starters out or having to play out of position. 

For the record, since there is apparently no Whitwell/CA thread, the Tigers will probably get beat worse in this one.  I'd like to see them pull it off but from what I hear they are extremely banged up with too many starters out or having to play out of position. 

I hate to hear that. Especially this time of the year.