South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

From that Hargis man:

Here's a little-known fact — Donald Trump once attended a prep football game in our area. The President-elect and his now ex-wife Marla Maples helicoptered in for a homecoming game at Georgia's Northwest Whitfield, her alma mater, in the early 1990s, and as you might imagine, it was a spectacle.

After watching election results pour in through the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I wondered what it would be like if President Trump were to make a return trip and give us some insight into the playoff matchups involving our area teams tonight.

Using a few of his better "Trumpisms," I imagine his breakdown would go something like this:

- Fayetteville at South Pittsburg: "I know Vic Grider. Such a nasty man. Like Putin. Loves to beat people by the mercy rule. But he said some nice things about me, so I like him. I asked him why he came back to coaching last year and he told me, 'We will start winning again and winning like you've never seen before. I'll tell you, the rest of the state will get tired of it. Even people in Alabama. They'll say 'oh this guy, he wins too much, we can't take it.' It's true. It's unbelievable. Losers.' And he'll say 'Sorry, folks, we're gonna keep on winning!' But hey, he knows the art of the deal. He's got what, four state championship rings? Believe me, he'll get another one."
  • Upvote 1

Couldn't find a Whitwell thread so I'll park this here.

Hargis as Trump:

- Whitwell at Columbia Academy: "Rematch. They played earlier this year and it was close. Just takes a little momentum and you can swing things in your favor. Trust me, folks, I know. Tigers defense needs to swarm. Like flies on stink. You ever see that movie, 'Lord of the Flies'? I could've been a lord. You've never seen such a lord. Also, fat kid in the movie died. Sad. Anyway, win and the forgotten team in Marion County will be forgotten no more. Tigers haven't been past the second round in 25 years. Too long. But I'm telling ya, Tracy Malone has a young team that's getting there. It's good to be underestimated."

From that Hargis man:

Here's a little-known fact — Donald Trump once attended a prep football game in our area. The President-elect and his now ex-wife Marla Maples helicoptered in for a homecoming game at Georgia's Northwest Whitfield, her alma mater, in the early 1990s, and as you might imagine, it was a spectacle.

After watching election results pour in through the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I wondered what it would be like if President Trump were to make a return trip and give us some insight into the playoff matchups involving our area teams tonight.

Using a few of his better "Trumpisms," I imagine his breakdown would go something like this:

- Fayetteville at South Pittsburg: "I know Vic Grider. Such a nasty man. Like Putin. Loves to beat people by the mercy rule. But he said some nice things about me, so I like him. I asked him why he came back to coaching last year and he told me, 'We will start winning again and winning like you've never seen before. I'll tell you, the rest of the state will get tired of it. Even people in Alabama. They'll say 'oh this guy, he wins too much, we can't take it.' It's true. It's unbelievable. Losers.' And he'll say 'Sorry, folks, we're gonna keep on winning!' But hey, he knows the art of the deal. He's got what, four state championship rings? Believe me, he'll get another one."

This could be your funniest post ever. LMBO