Dobbuns Bent-It on tha warpath two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

Yeah,I didn't notice he was in the game and you guys were talking about how big he was.I thought not so much until I seen him.He would be on the line at a lot of schools,would be nice for you if he would play LB as well.I remember a Sensabaugh up here in middle school running the ball .His line was about an average of 155 and he went about 265 ,maybe more.It was funny to watch him run over everyone including his own line at times.

My son reminds me all the time of a well known fact David did slay Goliath. Here's to a injury free classic, and maybe a little divine intervention. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David had the hand of God on him while fighting Goliath.  

IMO God has way more important things on his plate than favoring one team over the other - both of whom have coaches and players of faith on them - in a football game.  

Just saying.  

Better hope there is no divine intervention because I'm pretty sure God might be a Rebel fan.

1988 .... Auburn scores with 6 seconds to go to pull within 1 of Alabama.

Pat Dye paces the sidelines trying to decide to go for 2 or kick and tie.

He looks up and says "Lord, you know all things, what should we do here?"

The Lord answers, "Go for 2... fake to the fullback and toss to the tight end over the middle".

Pat:  "Oh thank you, Lord, thank you thank you".

So Auburn lines up and runs the play and as time expires the pass falls incomplete and Bama wins.

Later Pat is praying again and says "Lord, I've always tried to follow you and not question, but why did you have me go for 2 back there?"

The Lord answered, "Well, let's see, uh, hey Bear why did we say go for 2?"

~ the late Lewis Grizzard

Edited by blazer1set

David had the hand of God on him while fighting Goliath.  

IMO God has way more important things on his plate than favoring one team over the other - both of whom have coaches and players of faith on them - in a football game.  

Just saying.  

I agree totally, don't take my comments so literally oh and Go Navy Beat Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Veterans Day, and Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!