THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

If he were honest Walker would say it will be a close game for the 1st Quarter then NCS will make a few adjustments and open up a 28-7 half-time lead. NCS then pounds and grounds during 3rd and a running clock for the 4th quarter. Walker will be on his way back on 40 West by 9:15 ish and snug in bed by midnight.

Well at least we know how you feel

Wildcat, I like your confidence. I will say this... "Not one single poster has come within a mile of breaking down the talent ncs has on this team this year." this Friday is a cakewalk for y'all. We will take care of Huntingdon and head your way.

I hope WC holds up this end but as for next week if we make it I'm excited about a Friday night down by the creek with either of y'all! Not predicting a WC win against either of you but I defiantly think WC can play with either, done proved it to Huntingdon but at the same time it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season! Good luck to both of y'all this week and hope we get to butt heads next week!

I hope WC holds up this end but as for next week if we make it I'm excited about a Friday night down by the creek with either of y'all! Not predicting a WC win against either of you but I defiantly think WC can play with either, done proved it to Huntingdon but at the same time it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season! Good luck to both of y'all this week and hope we get to butt heads next week!

Waker, in your honest opinion how do you see this week playing out for y'all

I like the fact that we are healthier this year than last. I don't know a great deal about NCS except that no one is giving Huntingdon a chance. They didn't a few years back either. I know that these boys will not lay down. Like Ken said, im looking forward to getting back and snug in my bed by midnight. Then, I can get up sat and plan my trip to Waynesboro the next fri to see the Mighty Mustangs play the Wildcats.