THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Games are supposed to be decided between the 2 teams on the field 11 vs 11 not 17 vs 11. Never seen such openly obvious one sided poorly officiated games in 20+ years of being involved with high school football. SHAME ON YOU TSSAA! NCS you have a good football team but you did not win the game on your own tonight. I'm sorry for all the boys for a hard fought year to end on the calls of officials

Awful officials. So awful. Stole it from our kids no doubt. Wayne county will beat NCS. They are way better. Zebras always help the private schools seems like...... TSSAA needs to seriously look into this game. I know it's not going to matter but I've never seen such one sided officials in my whole life. Pathetic.

Alot of crying about the refs from some people pneumonia this board. What about HHS chop blocking our kids? They called a defensive PI on NCS when clearly, clearly the HHS player pushed our guy in the air. Multiple late hits on our QB, no call. HHS players grabbing lawless by the jewels. No mention of any of that by the HHS people. The sideline flag was for sideline interference. And that's the bottom line