Who takes over at Siegel?

purple75gold

I heard they were told there would be no hard feelings if they didn't go....so let's think back to being 17 yrs old...Ride 3 hours on a bus to sit on the bench and watch your team get their butts handed to them VS taking the pretty brunette that sits next to you in English class to eat and watch the submarine races. Blount county boys ain't stupid!

👠Pretty cheerleaders and trainers get a pass also? Edited by MountainRebel

Pretty sure the number has been exaggerated on this site of those who some say "quit" the program.  There were a handful who did not make the trip to Oakland......you ever heard of a "pep band?" I think we took a "pep team."  2-8 vs arguably the best team in the state.  It was a waste of everyone's time.  Our numbers coming back are fine.

And, yes, Shad has 100% support from the administration.  He is currently looking to add to his staff.  Although the record did not reflect improvement, the product (minus the Maryville, Oakland, and Alcoa games) on the field was much improved from 2015.  

I am pretty sure that Rutherford County and Coach Shadowens will not reconcile their differences anytime soon.   We are pleased to have him here.  Even his wife!!!

Did 100% of the supporting administration show up for the Oakland game? Mountaineer game?