Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

hevy I hope you have a real crystal ball and you can see the future because this game worries me!Thanks for the call tho!!LOL.

we are the dog in this one because everyone knows about the history of the playoffs. So our boys better come ready to play or it will be a rough game. Look what happened to catholic this past Friday. Probably the biggest upset of the year. So if we come play like we can and leave it all on the field then we should be fine.

we are the dog in this one because everyone knows about the history of the playoffs. So our boys better come ready to play or it will be a rough game. Look what happened to catholic this past Friday. Probably the biggest upset of the year. So if we come play like we can and leave it all on the field then we should be fine.

AGRE TOTALLY!Catholic may be the biggest upset in this decade!How can the whole team and staff not replay 2012,2014 and make them understand that Coalfield will be a different team than in the reg season?

To add to this I have a great friend who played in for CHS 87 and a product of Coach Kries whom i talk to on a reg basis.Has kin on the team.They were told after the reg season game that they would be playing us again and GB cannot beat them in Nov!!Fact!!So far he is correct not since we whipped them in 87 has a GB team won in Nov against the jackets.WE BETTER NOT BE COCKY AND ARROGANT BECAUSE WE WILL BE WATCHING SCORES NEXT WEEK!This staff is different from the last two regimes in my opinion and I think they will have them PREPARED!Come on boys we need this one.Be humble and prepare!!!!

AGRE TOTALLY!Catholic may be the biggest upset in this decade!How can the whole team and staff not replay 2012,2014 and make them understand that Coalfield will be a different team than in the reg season?

To add to this I have a great friend who played in for CHS 87 and a product of Coach Kries whom i talk to on a reg basis.Has kin on the team.They were told after the reg season game that they would be playing us again and GB cannot beat them in Nov!!Fact!!So far he is correct not since we whipped them in 87 has a GB team won in Nov against the jackets.WE BETTER NOT BE COCKY AND ARROGANT BECAUSE WE WILL BE WATCHING SCORES NEXT WEEK!This staff is different from the last two regimes in my opinion and I think they will have them PREPARED!Come on boys we need this one.Be humble and prepare!!!!

i agree, if this team comes out to play and all of our weapons show up this week and leave it all on the field this group could turn some people's heads. But we need them ALL not just a few. Work hard this week boys and let's get rid of this monkey.

Yes there is a history of coalfield winning in November but there's been a complete staff change since the last loss to them. No one in the state other than you and OnB considers greenback an under dog this week and if you two were honest y'all don't either. Coalfield is a very good team and yes if they play a great game and y'all don't they could easily pull another upset but in reality I'd say most have y'all at +14 to +21. I'd say that's about right also. I know I said I'd take coalfield and 10 and I still would but I think y'all will cover that. I'm willing to take a shot to win a bet nobody thinks I'll win occasionally. This is your sons last football playoff run so every team scares the crap out of you as they should. I understand, I've been there in 2008, my sons ended in the semis at home to Trousdale County but when cloudland, midway, and greenback came in I was just like you for them as well. Fun now but then felt like I was gonna throw up all the time lol. OnB is just afraid of everyone in November, he's still a little nervous Unaka might still somehow sneak a win in there :D

Trust me when I say what you already know. Coalfield is a very good team capable of winning any game they play but greenback is a better team and will only lose by self inflicted mistakes. Limit or eliminate those and y'all will be fine.

Yes there is a history of coalfield winning in November but there's been a complete staff change since the last loss to them. No one in the state other than you and OnB considers greenback an under dog this week and if you two were honest y'all don't either. Coalfield is a very good team and yes if they play a great game and y'all don't they could easily pull another upset but in reality I'd say most have y'all at +14 to +21. I'd say that's about right also. I know I said I'd take coalfield and 10 and I still would but I think y'all will cover that. I'm willing to take a shot to win a bet nobody thinks I'll win occasionally. This is your sons last football playoff run so every team scares the crap out of you as they should. I understand, I've been there in 2008, my sons ended in the semis at home to Trousdale County but when cloudland, midway, and greenback came in I was just like you for them as well. Fun now but then felt like I was gonna throw up all the time lol. OnB is just afraid of everyone in November, he's still a little nervous Unaka might still somehow sneak a win in there :D

Trust me when I say what you already know. Coalfield is a very good team capable of winning any game they play but greenback is a better team and will only lose by self inflicted mistakes. Limit or eliminate those and y'all will be fine.

I see it the same way. I said after the regular season game, if Greenback can shake the lunatic fringe, they're the best team in the east. However, costly penalties and mental breakdowns have haunted them all season. If they've gelled as a team and lose the look at me individual antics, they win going away by 20+. But we're talking about teenage boys here, so who knows...