Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

It's Tuesday and I am ready for Friday! We are NOT the underdog and should blow this team off the field. I understand Coalfield has gotten lucky a few times in the last several playoff meetings. This GB team is a different beast. We are better across the board at every position, QB included. We WILL smoke this team like we should have during the regular season, unless the refs want to be a big part of this game like they were in the last. I am glad it's not on t.v. this time.

It's Tuesday and I am ready for Friday! We are NOT the underdog and should blow this team off the field. I understand Coalfield has gotten lucky a few times in the last several playoff meetings. This GB team is a different beast. We are better across the board at every position, QB included. We WILL smoke this team like we should have during the regular season, unless the refs want to be a big part of this game like they were in the last. I am glad it's not on t.v. this time.

I honestly don't think this team is better than the 2012 other than at the RB position and coaching. The 2012 GB team was loaded.

I honestly don't think this team is better than the 2012 other than at the RB position and coaching. The 2012 GB team was loaded.

2012 was loaded, but we also didn't have 2 Mr. Football finalists on that team. One or two players on a single A team make a big difference. But team is extremely talented at all positions. The 2012 line as a whole on offense was better, but I like the TEAM we have this year. LB'S, corners safety, d-line all very good and fast to the ball. Our QB has to be leading the team with int. At safety. Both RB's are studs . Just very skilled across the board.

My son was a lineman on that team and yes it was a heck of a underachieving team no doubt BUT....this is 2016 and I won't take anything away from these boys comparing them to the 2012 squad.These kids have an opportunity to do something that we have never done and it starts Fri!We have to put points on the board every possesion and keep McKinney in check,other than Roberts he is the second most dynamic player I have seen play this year.Our line play will win or lose this game for us.We have to impose our will early as we did the last game.Madvegas tell that boy if he runs the ball like he did the last time we played them there is no way we lose!That was the single best performance I have ever seen out of him.Gilberts lead blocking is brutal to CBs and Safeties BUT WE NEED TO SECURE THE BALL BEFORE TRYING TO GET THAT EXTRA YARD!!!!Coalfield will strip the ball and why not it worked out great for them and it will again if we don't tuck the ball away.Line this is where you write your names in GB folklore by a dominating performance.That 87 line we had will never be forgotten because they took games over!Time to pencil your alls in!Willis needs to lead these boys as he has all year and he has done a great job,now its time for Jones to make an appearance!!We are so much better when he is catching the ball.It's time boys,its time!!

Maybe Coalfield will just throw in the white towel at the coin flip. I just hope the Jackets have enough courage to get off the bus and face the mighty Cherokees. I wonder if Roberts will sign Parker's jersey for him after the game. I heard that all the Coalfield boys have already gotten advance tickets to the Greenback vs Southpitt game. As a Coalfield fan I just want to say thank you mighty Greenback for allowing us on your field friday night.

Maybe Coalfield will just throw in the white towel at the coin flip. I just hope the Jackets have enough courage to get off the bus and face the mighty Cherokees. I wonder if Roberts will sign Parker's jersey for him after the game. I heard that all the Coalfield boys have already gotten advance tickets to the Greenback vs Southpitt game. As a Coalfield fan I just want to say thank you mighty Greenback for allowing us on your field friday night.

on behalf of the south west corner of Greenback aka Trigonia I would like to say you are welcome. You are privileged to come to Cooper field this Friday night and receive your whipping. You're welcome!