Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim... :popcorneater:

a. Master Teague iz tha best baick eye haiv seed att tha Skeeter inn minny moons

b. Playur(s) ov tha gaim.....Mairvul O-line wuz dommynutt

3. Ole Pickle looked vurry good twonite

d. Eye woodun't traid Blake Watson fer enny TE inn Tinnersee

5. Ole Byron Brown deesurves a showt out fer burnin' tha Blaze onn a bewtyfull post patturn and a nice pass frum Austin Ensley

eff. Luke Walker and Seth Orren frashmuns did a vurry job fillin' inn fer sum enjured teammates twonite

gee. Eye thaink rite beefour haiftime tha offishulls thawt Blaickmun wuz playin' footbawl inn Cannyduh orr tha Areener leeg caws tha haid sum WR's gitin' a runnin' start att tha line ov scrimmich

8. Ole GQ wint and gott win  #250 twonite agin 15 lossus.....Thait's purtee fair imo

eye. When'st Blackmun come onn tha feeled att tha start ov tha gaim and thair band farred upp, eye wuz lookin' fer a War Eagull two sworp down onn tha feeled

10. Eye hoap we gott sum seenyore diddies thait cain maik sum goodur biskitts and gravee so's tha boys won't git tha gutt-ache orr sumthin, caws we's gonna bee practussin' footbawl onn Thanksgivin' fer tha 17th yeer inn a row....A Mairvul footbawl tradishun..... :popcorneater:

a. Master Teague iz tha best baick eye haiv seed att tha Skeeter inn minny moons

5. Ole Byron Brown deesurves a showt out fer burnin' tha Blaze onn a bewtyfull post patturn and a nice pass frum Austin Ensley

eff. Luke Walker and Seth Orren frashmuns did a vurry job fillin' inn fer sum enjured teammates twonite

gee. Eye thaink rite beefour haiftime tha offishulls thawt Blaickmun wuz playin' footbawl inn Cannyduh orr tha Areener leeg caws tha haid sum WR's gitin' a runnin' start att tha line ov scrimmich

8. Ole GQ wint and gott win  #250 twonite agin 15 lossus.....Thait's purtee fair imo

eye. When'st Blackmun come onn tha feeled att tha start ov tha gaim and thair band farred upp, eye wuz lookin' fer a War Eagull two sworp down onn tha feeled

10. Eye hoap we gott sum seenyore diddies thait cain maik sum goodur biskitts and gravee so's tha boys won't git tha gutt-ache orr sumthin, caws we's gonna bee practussin' footbawl onn Thanksgivin' fer tha 17th yeer inn a row....A Mairvul footbawl tradishun..... :popcorneater:

17 years in a row ... that is Amazing ... 250-15 is Amazing , George Quarles's Picture should be in the Dictionary under AMAZING . 

I was hollering this aint the CFL too Starz . CoachT knows how smart you are too Starz because every time I quote you on here your entire post is underlined in Red !!  :mrgreen:

Murvil looked very good. Very good. #s 1, 22,, 81, 5, 3, 25, and 27 all looked good. Murvil had the best players and team. #33 for the blaze finally started really turning it on toward the end. #40 for murvil may be a good one. The 3 freshmen that played so much proved they belonged.

Hope #88 is ok , could see him pacing wanting in the game . 

8. Ole GQ wint and gott win #250 twonite agin 15 lossus.....Thait's purtee fair imo

Gotta add "kay",

#1 made some big boy throws last night. He put a few in spots only his guy could get and no one else. Very good game out of him.

#17 had a night to remember too!

Welp, it is that time again unfortunately Time to put the cleats away and clean the locker room and start all over again in just a couple weeks, I would be remised if I didn't say how proud I am of this Blackman team. I don't have a son or family member playing ball, but I made it to all but one game this year regardless of weather or distance. I saw something in this program, these coaches, this school and this team 4 years ago and I saw it in nearly every game or event I went to. These young men are winners, these coaches are winners....On the field, off the field ..in life in general .I am sooooooo proud to be  a fan and look forward to doing this again next year . Thanks to my friends in Reb land for the hospitality last night . Good luck next week and safe travels 

I will wrap it up with the fact I was a little surprised by the cheap shot the Rebel player took on our WR  in the 4th qtr way  after the play was over...what was that????Not what I expected from Maryville. 

Edited by Blaze45

Welp, it is that time again unfortunately Time to put the cleats away and clean the locker room and start all over again in just a couple weeks, I would be remised if I didn't say how proud I am of this Blackman team. I don't have a son or family member playing ball, but I made it to all but one game this year regardless of weather or distance. I saw something in this program, these coaches, this school and this team 4 years ago and I saw it in nearly every game or event I went to. These young men are winners, these coaches are winners....On the field, off the field ..in life in general .I am sooooooo proud to be  a fan and look forward to doing this again next year . Thanks to my friends in Reb land for the hospitality last night . Good luck next week and safe travels 

I will wrap it up with the fact I was a little surprised by the cheap shot the Rebel player took on our WR  in the 4th qtr way  after the play was over...what was that????Not what I expected from Maryville. 

Goodur post B45....Didun't se tha play yore referrin' two....Butt eye wood say GQ weal hannull hit....

Hoap two see ewe necks Fridee....If tha Good Lord wills, tha creik down't rise (and we're inn a draut) and ole Nellie weal pull upp tha Rockwould Mtn...... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1