NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

Anybody else get the feeling this 84 character on the other thread isn't really a Wayne County guy. I think he's just stirring it up. I could be wrong.

I have no clue who it is. As for yalls nose guard, there's no doubt how good he is, WC and NCS may not like each other but if you go back and read all the threads it's plain to see that they respect each other! I think it's going to be another hard fought game until the very end!

I am surprised NCS and Wayne County had the games they did last night. Both were much closer than I anticipated.

Bass, you are right. I knew our game would be somewhat tight, but I thought WC would pull out a little more on Gordonsville. That's not a knock on WC, it's just how playoff football can go. There is no secret that NCS has had some trouble with misdirection offenses in the past. I suspect the Huntingdon coaching staff did a great job of film study of our semi-final losses to them in 2012 and Union City in 2014.

#34 was a non factor on offense and was gassed on defense. D1 for sure size wise. Big boy has some work to do if he wants to play in the SEC

I guess some folks just dont understand football. He takes on two sometimes three blocks each play, and makes ways for everyone else to make plays.  If you have anyone on your team who requires double-teaming for the whole game, it doesnt matter what else he does. He is a stud! 

I guess some folks just dont understand football. He takes on two sometimes three blocks each play, and makes ways for everyone else to make plays. If you have anyone on your team who requires double-teaming for the whole game, it doesnt matter what else he does. He is a stud!

as bad as I hate to gonna have to agree with you here. 34 was the best player on the field last night and it wasn't close. The way to attack NCS is to block down on him and get outside. Their linebacker and dbs had trouble containing Huntingdon last night

NCS will have to play much smarter and way more focused to hang with WC. We knew Huntingdon was going to get their yards and points last night. What kills us every game is our lack of discipline and shooting ourselves in the foot with motion, holding and blocking penalties.

You nailed it. Coach Rice and crew have probably watched the Huntingdon film and there's a game plan in place where NCS will see a lot of counter plays and passes in the flat. I see QB Rice putting on a option clinic as well. Unless things get better in a hurry I forsee WC - 42 - NCS 27 or worse.

You nailed it. Coach Rice and crew have probably watched the Huntingdon film and there's a game plan in place where NCS will see a lot of counter plays and passes in the flat. I see QB Rice putting on a option clinic as well. Unless things get better in a hurry I forsee WC - 42 - NCS 27 or worse.

This looks to be WC's year.  Unless NCS plays 4 quarters of disciplined ball (haven't done that in a long time) and WC turns the ball over (a lot) this one could get ugly.   This will be the most balanced offense NCS has faced all year.  Preston Rice could very well make our defense look silly all night.