NCS @ WC round 3

wildcat89

And, just as was said earlier last week, #2 did not play Friday night. Just a reminder to the people who said that was a lie

Go back and re-read, strings.....no one ever said #2 was going to play. If you are so "close" to all of the players on the field, you would have already known that. Edited by ballmom615

Of the games I have seen this year, the thing that holds #11 back is personal fouls for loosing his cool. Whether or not something was said to him, he can't react. He is the team leader or one of them at the very least and simply can not do that. He will play on the next level and trust me, there will be a tremendous amount of name calling and trash talking. 11 must, MUST, learn to control his emotions not only for his team next year but for his future as a collegiate football player

NashvilleChristianFan.....I am not #11's mom, although I would be honored to be. I guess I need to work on teaching my kids to sit and keep their mouths shut when there is injustice that befalls them or their loved ones/friends.

+1, and ma'am, as I said. That is not what happened. Wherever you heard that story, it is wrong. I promise.

Were you in the pile?

NashvilleChristianFan.....I am not #11's mom, although I would be honored to be. I guess I need to work on teaching my kids to sit and keep their mouths shut when there is injustice that befalls them or their loved ones/friends. Perhaps you have lost sight of right and wrong in favor of gaining or losing yards on the football field?

life is an injustice lady...its how you handle it that counts...coddled wimps will always whine, men just pick themselves up and keep going despite it all