Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

until a metro team wins state I'll keep thinking that... the 2012 whitehaven team was the last high classification school that's a metro team to win state and since then they haven't been back losing to mostly well coached and disciplined teams that don't panic when they get down by 14+ points... metro Nashville hasn't won state in a while so. There's only like 2 good coaches j. Metro Brunneti is one and Fitz is the other, those guys can coach with anyone imo other than that it's average coaching

Is it coaching or players. Reason being only time they are championship coaches is when they have great players. If is was all coaching they would win championships every year which they have not. I guess Brunneti missed the state championship game last year and Fitzgerald missed Friday night.

Back to the game.... Indy vs CR will be a great atmosphere. Indy is still hungry for success and respect and CR is hungry for redemption from losing last years' game. Both teams are undefeated and well coached so that should not even be a discussion at this point. It will come down to mistakes and which team can capitalize. Indy is a pure spread passing offense that opens the field with all four of their WR's holding D1 offers and throw in Troy Henderson in at RB and that is a very big challenge for CR's defense. On the flip side CR is a spread running team that has shown the ability to throw the ball well at times. Should be a good match up for Indy's defense which picked off 4 Hillsboro passes last Friday. Indy's kicking game is far superior than that of CR and this will be a big factor in eliminating part of CR's offensive numbers in their return game which is very good. They won't get a chance on Friday. Indy wins by 28.

Two coaches are good! But it's more good coaches in metro besides them.

It is his criteria. Either they meet the criteria for being a good coach or they don't. I didn't set the criteria, he did.

So, do they meet the criteria that he stated designates a good coach or not? If not, how in the world can he say they are good if they don't meet the standard that HE set?

There are some coaches who coach in 'Metro' type schools who have met his 'standard', even though he hasn't answered any of the questions I asked besides the Whitehaven question.

Edited by kwc

It is his criteria. Either they meet the criteria for being a good coach or they don't. I didn't set the criteria, he did.

So, do they meet the criteria that he stated designates a good coach or not? If not, how in the world can he say they are good if they don't meet the standard that HE set?

There are some coaches who coach in 'Metro' type schools who have met his 'standard', even though he hasn't answered any of the questions I asked desiderate the Whitehaven question.

He won't answer good points.

Whoop, there it is! Metro/urban coaching is medicore/inferior.

How come i'm not surprised.

If Cane Ridge wins it all, it will be because of the plethora of outstanding athletes at their disposal. It won't be because of the Cane Ridge coaching. Well, the coaches will get some credit for showing up at least. Because somebody has to roll the balls out for those outstanding athletes to play with!

Late to the convo but that sums it it smh...

Lol..... This thread is getting a lot feed. Everyone is picking Indy, which I'm not surprised. But they're going off last year team. Which I said those players are long gone. QB Brandon Hines won't beat CR. Like Andrew Bunch did. Indy pass game wasn't even a factor in last yr game. Andrew Bunch running ball was, and Nate Johnson punt returns was key in field position. Cole Huner won't even be a factor in the punt return game. And those 4wr with D1 offers. 3 of them are overrated. They got those offers in tee shirts and short. Landon Guldry great kid holds a defensive offer From Miss State, his offer is legit. And that's the only one. But u guys beat suspect Hillsboro and what I mean by suspect is, u don't know which Hillsboro team was going to show up. The young a wreckless team or the team that won 5 straight to get in playoffs and beat some good teams along the way.The young and wreckless showed up. CR is 5X better than Hillsboro on offense and defense. It will be a close game between CR vs Indy. 35-28 CR. Indy streak ends Friday.

Lol..... This thread is getting a lot feed. Everyone is picking Indy, which I'm not surprised. But they're going off last year team. Which I said those players are long gone. QB Brandon Hines won't beat CR. Like Andrew Bunch did. Indy pass game wasn't even a factor in last yr game. Andrew Bunch running ball was, and Nate Johnson punt returns was key in field position. Cole Huner won't even be a factor in the punt return game. And those 4wr with D1 offers. 3 of them are overrated. They got those offers in tee shirts and short. Landon Guldry great kid holds a defensive offer From Miss State, his offer is legit. And that's the only one. But u guys beat suspect Hillsboro and what I mean by suspect is, u don't know which Hillsboro team was going to show up. The young a wreckless team or the team that won 5 straight to get in playoffs and beat some good teams along the way.The young and wreckless showed up. CR is 5X better than Hillsboro on offense and defense. It will be a close game between CR vs Indy. 35-28 CR. Indy streak ends Friday.

The t shirt and shorts post was funny tho...lol

Raven you gotta stop talking about last year's team, we all know how good that team was but this year's team is pretty good so far as well. All you talked about was how tough Region 6 is and how Indy hasn't played anyone tough, so far we have put 77 points up on Region 6. We both played Gallatin and Hillsboro and for arguments sake we will put an asterisk on Gallatin bc I know you will cry about Mason not playing etc. CR could only muster 17 points on Hillsboro and Indy put 6 scores (4 passing and 2 rushing) on them for 42. Indy got to the edge with the running game and also between the tackles.Pick your poison on Friday night. CR's DB's are small and will be overmatched. The CR line is big but will wear down. CR's kicking game is VERY weak. The WR's drop too many catchable balls and kills a lot of drives. Indy knows how to finish drives which will be the deciding factor. Game won't be that close at all at the end.