District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around more than people think...Freshman getting hurt allowed me to see the youngest play more...Physical therapy and a difficult winter has tired me for sure though

I hated to hear that about Jones # 3. Look forward to hearing about good things on that football field next year. I have also heard good things in regards to #'s of kids working hard in the off season. Next year Hampton will load the wagon again  :thumb:

I hated to hear that about Jones # 3. Look forward to hearing about good things on that football field next year. I have also heard good things in regards to #'s of kids working hard in the off season. Next year Hampton will load the wagon again  :thumb:

Thanks pal...

Time absent from the hardwood has allowed more time to do a few things on the FB side.

I think he'll be ready by May...for sure by July, Lord willing...Got much work to do!

Region 1 friends I want your take on both sub-state games Monday. I'm looking forward to Cosby coming down and I expect a good game. What should we expect from Cosby? In regards to the Hampton vs Grace game, I truly believe Hampton could possibly be the toughest place this side of Nashville in 1a to win a sub-state game at. That place is absolutely brutal. In my opinion though I see both teams from Region 2 picking up the win and makingthe trip to Murfreesboro!! I want to hear feedback from you fellers though!! Feel free to ask about either team and I'll fill you in as best I can! Monday can't get here quick enough!!

Region 1 friends I want your take on both sub-state games Monday. I'm looking forward to Cosby coming down and I expect a good game. What should we expect from Cosby? In regards to the Hampton vs Grace game, I truly believe Hampton could possibly be the toughest place this side of Nashville in 1a to win a sub-state game at. That place is absolutely brutal. In my opinion though I see both teams from Region 2 picking up the win and makingthe trip to Murfreesboro!! I want to hear feedback from you fellers though!! Feel free to ask about either team and I'll fill you in as best I can! Monday can't get here quick enough!!

After Cosbys performance against us, can't tell you want to expect.

GCA can expect a game plan based on breaking down a few GCA games...A game filled with continuous D pressure from Hampton...If GCA can limit their own T.O.'s for 4 qtrs, keeping us in half court sets, they may leave happy...we shall see

GCA can expect a game plan based on breaking down a few GCA games...A game filled with continuous D pressure from Hampton...If GCA can limit their own T.O.'s for 4 qtrs, keeping us in half court sets, they may leave happy...we shall see

I sure wish I could be at two places at the same time because I'd love to be at Hampton to see how Grace plays under the pressure of Hampton's home court advantage! I feel good about our chances and I think home court advantage can truly play a factor for us. That's certainly not all that will get the win for us though. We have to play up to our potential as Cosby will definitely give us a heck of a game! Tomorrow can't get here quick enough!! GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's get this big win and make a trip to Murfreesboro!!

You cant read much into a game with us against Hampton...If a bad Middle school team was wearing baby blue with HAMPTON across the front we would struggle with em. Hampton is in our kids heads! I expect a much better showing tonight against Harriman.