District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like ya got us ole eagle

We are hard to beat at home, always have been. Y'all have a good team though. Scrappy talented and tough as nails. We had to play very well to beat yuns. #14 may be the best I've seen at being able to get open and make his own shot this year. #22 is a heckuva player too. I don't want to say the pressure got to em but the last 2 minutes It was loud and crazy and we thrived in it and y'all didn't was about the only difference in the game.

We are hard to beat at home, always have been. Y'all have a good team though. Scrappy talented and tough as nails. We had to play very well to beat yuns. #14 may be the best I've seen at being able to get open and make his own shot this year. #22 is a heckuva player too. I don't want to say the pressure got to em but the last 2 minutes It was loud and crazy and we thrived in it and y'all didn't was about the only difference in the game.

Must of been a Dandy to watch, hate it for our Landers but congrats and good luck going forward.

The real good teams that went to state were loaded with shooters.  This team has had trouble as a whole in making shots and been inconsistent behind the arc.  No way we should finish 17-18.  We should have been 25-10 or better.  Its been a tough season.  I think district 2 has a good shot

Noticed the Landers and Dawgs both at our district championship against Grace.. Seems like the Landers got caught looking a little far ahead

I wouldn't call it looking ahead.  I'd call it taking an opportunity to watch teams we might have been playing later on.  They may not have had that chance later on.  No one up here would be foolish enough to assume we'd make it that far.  Especially after the way we've played this year

I wouldn't call it looking ahead. I'd call it taking an opportunity to watch teams we might have been playing later on. They may not have had that chance later on. No one up here would be foolish enough to assume we'd make it that far. Especially after the way we've played this year

It was a good game! Kinda confused me when they headed out the door a little early, but I'm sure Tellico Plains wasn't a short drive for them. I was hoping we might get the chance to play you on the hardwood after you all sent us to the house in football. After reading on here At the start of the season I thought we might get that opportunity.

It was a good game! Kinda confused me when they headed out the door a little early, but I'm sure Tellico Plains wasn't a short drive for them. I was hoping we might get the chance to play you on the hardwood after you all sent us to the house in football. After reading on here At the start of the season I thought we might get that opportunity.

I thought we would too. It's been an underachieving season for sure