District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as me!Had Meniscus root repaired same procedure as an ACL,had to drill a hole in my Tibia and that su#$d!Crutches for 6 weeks no weight bearing at all.I hope he gets well soon also.At least its the winter time!Thx for the well wishes.

His was a bucket handle tear.

He is NOT a happy camper.

KING! I did not hurt my knee...the pink toboggan did give me a migraine tho :P

WHAT????Who let them win???LOL.Haven't seen them play was gonna go watch some but had a knee injury and surgery Jan 5 and can't walk on it till Feb 13th.Doesn't look like I have missed anything tho.GCA and Harriman are on a different level than any other 1A team on this side right now and they are in our District of course.(for now LOL).I keep up a little but nothing exciting on our Reservation till baseball and we are loaded and should make a run at the state this year.

More like 5 other levels not 1 LOL

Harriman at GCA Tuesday night

Hampton won an important road game last night versus North Greene improving to 7-0 in conference play. Both Cloudland and North Greene are 5-2 in conference. Unaka,South Greene, and University High all have 4 or more losses. I think first and second finishers in the conference have an automatic bye to the region. Some important games still left to play for seeding.

Hampton won an important road game last night versus North Greene improving to 7-0 in conference play. Both Cloudland and North Greene are 5-2 in conference. Unaka,South Greene, and University High all have 4 or more losses. I think first and second finishers in the conference have an automatic bye to the region. Some important games still left to play for seeding.

I think cloudland wins out to finish 2nd. It's gonna be a fun tournament. 4 region teams to watch. Cosby, cloudland, Hampton, and NG

I think cloudland wins out to finish 2nd. It's gonna be a fun tournament. 4 region teams to watch. Cosby, cloudland, Hampton, and NG

Better throw Northview in there..They're a very good ball team. they played us right down to the wire here at Cosby before we pulled away at the end. I look for a battle with them at their place in the final regular season district game and then we have the District tourny at their place...Cosby , Northview and Berean could all pose problems for district 1...Hancock isnt awful but as long as you dont have to play them up there they dont pose a threat to anyone come region tourny time.

The District 1 seeds are now taking shape. 

1) Hampton -9-0

2) and 3) still a toss up between Cloudland (6-3) and North Greene (7-2)...If Cloudland were to defeat North Greene on Tuesday, then they would have identical conference records with a split in the series. I am assuming a coin flip? would determine the 2 and 3 seeds then which would be a pretty important flip considering the 2 seed has an automatic bye to region and the 3 seed has to play a 1 and done game first game in District. If I am wrong one this, someone else could enlighten on what the procedure would be if Cloudland defeats NG.

4) South Greene (3-6)

5) Unaka (2-7)

6) UH (0-9)

Unaka and South Greene will be playing each other first game of District with winner advancing, loser go home game.  UH will be playing either Cloudland or NG in same situation.

Better throw Northview in there..They're a very good ball team. they played us right down to the wire here at Cosby before we pulled away at the end. I look for a battle with them at their place in the final regular season district game and then we have the District tourny at their place...Cosby , Northview and Berean could all pose problems for district 1...Hancock isnt awful but as long as you dont have to play them up there they dont pose a threat to anyone come region tourny time.

Saw where northview beat you guys. Better keep an eye on the view :)