District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg starters played very little after 1st period

Now, I doubt that...WB has 2 very good players... After that, it's just filler. Those 2 played most of it I'm betting or WB would've likely lost..maybe more rotations with the next 7 or 8...but they're not good enough to sit fountain and Carroll 3 qtrs against any decent team.

Evidently, Oakdale and coalfield have pretty good teams this year. Those programs are not normally as strong as Hampton or cloudland

similar to last couple of years. Both are good enough to win district, competitive in region...but a notch below better d3 teams on most nights( Harriman beat WB by 4 this year) OD missed their region chance last year... They're weaker this year. CF has been sketchy... 7 of their top 9 are fball players...and they still look like it... Plus couple of key big kids have missed games. Might be ok later...top 3 or 4 is a toss up in d4.

The score after one was 18 to 5 and 10 different players scored and yes the starters played very little after one the only reason Coalfield was even in the game last week was Kilby coming back his point's and rebounds was a least a 30 point difference

agreed on Kilby, he makes a difference most games. They still were missing a starter...should I say that's why they lost? Following your logic?