District 1-A

THE KING

Dogtruth I noticed the energy level was much higher too. It was odd they played harder against S.Greene than Cloudland, of course they hadn't played in about two weeks before that game, so maybe that had something to do with it. Both Cloudland and Hampton looked out of whack that night. I was much happier with the effort last night myself.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogtruth I noticed the energy level was much higher too. It was odd they played harder against S.Greene than Cloudland, of course they hadn't played in about two weeks before that game, so maybe that had something to do with it. Both Cloudland and Hampton looked out of whack that night. I was much happier with the effort last night myself.

I agree, the Cloudland/Hampton game was very odd. Both teams..You make a good point about the rust of not playing. Hopefully that had a lot to do with it. Last night was supreme effort though and is all one can ask. I loved seeing all the hustle, like diving for all loose balls, pounding the boards and a constant pressuring of the basketball. You could tell their minds were on basketball with a refusal to lose last night.

According to CoachT scores, Cloudland had an impressive win last night over Unicoi County 94-81. Basketball can be a strange game. This is why you cannot go by scores. This week is a good example.  Unicoi County beat Elizabethton by 20, Elizabethton  then beats Sullivan East, Cloudland loses to North Greene and turns around and beats Unicoi Co by 13. All about matchups.

According to CoachT scores, Cloudland had an impressive win last night over Unicoi County 94-81. Basketball can be a strange game. This is why you cannot go by scores. This week is a good example. Unicoi County beat Elizabethton by 20, Elizabethton then beats Sullivan East, Cloudland loses to North Greene and turns around and beats Unicoi Co by 13. All about matchups.

We're a different team at sonny smith. We can play with anyone at home

According to CoachT scores, Cloudland had an impressive win last night over Unicoi County 94-81. Basketball can be a strange game. This is why you cannot go by scores. This week is a good example. Unicoi County beat Elizabethton by 20, Elizabethton then beats Sullivan East, Cloudland loses to North Greene and turns around and beats Unicoi Co by 13. All about matchups.

Unicoi was missing at least 3 players in the Cloudland game including both of their big kids.

Onb! Greenback won a basketball game! ! :)

WHAT????Who let them win???LOL.Haven't seen them play was gonna go watch some but had a knee injury and surgery Jan 5 and can't walk on it till Feb 13th.Doesn't look like I have missed anything tho.GCA and Harriman are on a different level than any other 1A team on this side right now and they are in our District of course.(for now LOL).I keep up a little but nothing exciting on our Reservation till baseball and we are loaded and should make a run at the state this year.

WHAT????Who let them win???LOL.Haven't seen them play was gonna go watch some but had a knee injury and surgery Jan 5 and can't walk on it till Feb 13th.Doesn't look like I have missed anything tho.GCA and Harriman are on a different level than any other 1A team on this side right now and they are in our District of course.(for now LOL).I keep up a little but nothing exciting on our Reservation till baseball and we are loaded and should make a run at the state this year.

Did you hurt your knee while protesting? Lol seriously get well bro. Old king is saving vac days so I can visit Cooper field

Hey OnB, hope ur feeling better since we last spoke.

Boy #3 tore his meniscus...Just had it repaired and is immobilized for 5 weeks...Got a lot of work to do to be ready by spring now.

Same as me!Had Meniscus root repaired same procedure as an ACL,had to drill a hole in my Tibia and that su#$d!Crutches for 6 weeks no weight bearing at all.I hope he gets well soon also.At least its the winter time!Thx for the well wishes.