District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard for me to look at this and see anyone say that South Greene is awful. I think the biggest problem this team has had is that they never found their team. They haven't learned to trust one another or even themselves. The confidence just doesn't seem to be there. Hall is a standout. No doubt. And then others have shown glimpses of greatness at times. If they could ever come together and learn to be a team, then I think they could be competitive. It's a complete mix up of players who haven't played together, consistently, ever. We are looking at the finals of district play and I'm still wondering who will start Monday. I think the future is bright for SG in a year or two, but I'm sad that the seniors won't be a part of that.

Edited by Rebel82

It's hard for me to look at this and see anyone say that South Greene is awful. I think the biggest problem this team has had is that they never found their team. They haven't learned to trust one another or even themselves. The confidence just doesn't seem to be there. Hall is a standout. No doubt. And then others have shown glimpses of greatness at times. If they could ever come together and learn to be a team, then I think they could be competitive. It's a complete mix up of players who haven't played together, consistently, ever. We are looking at the finals of district play and I'm still wondering who will start Monday. I think the future is bright for SG in a year or two, but I'm sad that the seniors won't be a part of that.

My team, chs are not world beaters either but they should have run the table this year. District 1 is as weak as I've ever seen it. On another note, your no.11 is a fine player. I observed that against Hampton last night

My team, chs are not world beaters either but they should have run the table this year. District 1 is as weak as I've ever seen it. On another note, your no.11 is a fine player. I observed that against Hampton last night

I think Cloudland is still a dangerous team,but sub state may be a reach for any of our teams. Whoever ends up getting the home game could have a shot. As everyone knows,strange things happen  in the tournament.

I don't know how the boys blew a 16 point 3rd qtr. lead tonight. I could be wrong, but I don't see this team making it past sub state (if they even get there) this year

District 2 now has more teams that are decent. I think we have to go to cosby and south greene goes to northview. Not easy games.