Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Going to this one for two reasons.

1.  To watch what will probably be one of the best games of the year.

2.  Second reason to possibly meet some great Maryville fans and match names and faces.  I probably have seen some of y'all when I used to sit in the Maryville section when the Gold Ball games were here in the Boro and y'all played right before the R'dale games.

Going to this one for two reasons.

1.  To watch what will probably be one of the best games of the year.

2.  Second reason to possibly meet some great Maryville fans and match names and faces.  I probably have seen some of y'all when I used to sit in the Maryville section when the Gold Ball games were here in the Boro and y'all played right before the R'dale games.

Would be an Honor to meet you LOD , Would Love to meet Warhawks too !!

All the Trolls show up this week , even the ones we like , ( MountainTroll) . The best ones are the guys who have jumped on a bandwagon because their team is getting ready for Basketball . I know some of you guys just Hate us Maryville fans because there's nothing we haven't seen or heard . This will be Maryville's 17th year in a row that our boys are having a Thanksgiving Practice . We have played in the State Championship Game Every year since 1997 except for 1999 & 2003 . Every year since that 2003 loss to Morristown West , Maryville has played in the State Championship game ... including every 6A State Championship . Every year there is a " Greatest team ever" out there waiting on us .... Most of the time we do alright with our Average Maryville Teams against these teams , if not we'll shake your hand , go back to work , and expect to be here again next year .

Some of my Proudest moments ever have been at the State Championship games we've lost , our boys don't throw helmets , pout or run off , they run out there and get that 2nd place trophy with Pride and throw it up in the air . Maryville doesn't lose very often , but they know how to lose just as well as they know how to win .

Well up above you write some long essay how great you are then end it with a SOB story about how gracious you lose ...

Look we are all are aware what MHS had accomplished thanks for the reminder Al Bundy...