Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Has somebody already posted the tale of the tape for each team. I think I saw where okelunds D is only giving up like 4-1/2 pts a game. That's strong.

sx eye haiv watch sum taip onn thes big ole fellers frum Okelund....Jist whut eye thawt.....Az othurs haiv sed best teem inn Ruco histree...no dowt.....Okelund mooves two a 68.6 pt. favritt.... :unsure:

What's Maryville's record against Rutherford County in the playoffs now over the last 8 years (since Maryville jumped from the 4A level):

Blackman: 3-0

Riverdale: 2-0

Oakland: 2-0

Siegel: 1-0

Smyrna: 1-0

If they win on Friday night and improve to 10-0 against "The Boro" then it will become virtually impossible for a Rutherford County School to believe that they can beat the Rebels.

Ouch

Whats Kayne and the boys got next? Who are the 2 best teams in that classification?

South Pitt and this will be a huge hill to climb!They have a ton of speed and had a few tranfers in the off season and during the season that has made them a VERY strong team.Not to mention Grider is the head coach again and he has only won about 4 Championships!LOL.If we can put a great game together and I mean a great game,Rang and his Dresden team are the best!

South Pitt and this will be a huge hill to climb!They have a ton of speed and had a few tranfers in the off season and during the season that has made them a VERY strong team.Not to mention Grider is the head coach again and he has only won about 4 Championships!LOL.If we can put a great game together and I mean a great game,Rang and his Dresden team are the best!

Best of luck to you guys. I did not get to see the Kees this year. I've heard you have a great team.