Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

True,no team in any sport is unbeatable.I like the way Maryville acts when they win or when they lose.That is a direct example of the kind of coach,parents and community this program has to have young men like this.Wish my kids and their friends could have had a program like this

Then why didn't you move? Or send them to another school? Don't you think you're more to blame? You didn't do anything about it!JUST SAYIN :thumb:

OK baick two footbawl....Eye'm heerin thait this Okelund teem iz tha best teem inn Ruco histree....Thawts frum our Ruco frendz hoo aint tha best spellurs inn tha werld.... :popcorneater:

I'm 2 counties over, but this yrs team is pretty good. They are about as complete a team as you will see. I would have to say the best in history is stretching it a bit, at least until they win it all.

OK baick two footbawl....Eye'm heerin thait this Okelund teem iz tha best teem inn Ruco histree....Thawts frum our Ruco frendz hoo aint tha best spellurs inn tha werld.... :popcorneater:

Given the teams I've had a chance to see from RC, that is saying something. Buddy of mine down there says Oakland is loaded. They even got a kicker!

For those living in Middle Tennessee, this game will be broadcast on MyTV30 as part of their Friday Night Rivals series. Looking forward to a great game between 2 of the best football programs in the state. Good luck to both teams[/quote

Game can be live streamed anywhere in the world on my tv30

Even better! Thanks for clearing that up NotreDameAlum