Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Great game by Oakland. #'s 6 and 7 are outstanding but that D is solid top to bottom. Props to our D for keeping it closer than it might of been. Oakland's front was disruptive all night. Outstanding kicker! Proud of our kids for hanging in. Lots of talk about lucky catch but going 97 yards on that D in a little over a minute is impressive. We had a little something going with the empty set to start the second half but had a real challenge most of the night. Think our large group of underclass men bodes well for the future. Good luck to Oakland next week.

Edited by mhs

Rw87 I've always had respect for Quarles, the team, the fans. Now there's only 1 i refer to as king and that person sure isn't in human form.

I like that Compton, but actually he did come in human form as well  :thumb: There's an audio video on YouTube of an Elvis concert and some ladies are holding up a sign that says "Elvis is the King". Big E stops the show and says in similar words "Ladies, I appreciate the admonition, but there's only ONE King and that's Jesus Christ." I liked that Elvis said that.

I like that Compton, but actually he did come in human form as well :thumb: There's an audio video on YouTube of an Elvis concert and some ladies are holding up a sign that says "Elvis is the King". Big E stops the show and says in similar words "Ladies, I appreciate the admonition, but there's only ONE King and that's Jesus Christ." I liked that Elvis said that.

You know I don't hold GQ above my Lord and Savior. It's just a play on words. Smh

Just reading back at the big wrestling talk.Reminded me of a friend who was a monster on roids.I was into martial arts and he was still a load to handle when he got mad so we didn't go there out of respect for what could happen either way.He done something that you never do.He started talking to a married woman who was married to a little guy with nothing but 175 pounds of fight on his side.When they started fighting,the little guy just beat the living hail out of my friend.Bottom line is nothing is ever a sure thing,Nomatter how strong or good a fighter you are.

Just reading back at the big wrestling talk.Reminded me of a friend who was a monster on roids.I was into martial arts and he was still a load to handle when he got mad so we didn't go there out of respect for what could happen either way.He done something that you never do.He started talking to a married woman who was married to a little guy with nothing but 175 pounds of fight on his side.When they started fighting,the little guy just beat the living hail out of my friend.Bottom line is nothing is ever a sure thing,Nomatter how strong or good a fighter you are.

I agree with you 100%

Keep in mind I wrestled in college too peon. Like I said though, I'm not wasting my time with you anymore unless you're ready for a match.

Lol you are the single biggest mockery on this forum. Trying to set up a wrestling match on a high school football forum to prove your self worth and calling people peons.... Lol such a bad @$$. We are all trembling in our shoes, I hope for your sake, you're no older than 21 Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS