Austin East at Marion County (Mathis man against this Phillips man)

Roy Dillard

totally agree....but if by road runnered you mean blown out, i really dont see that at all. Marion may very well get beat, but my feeling is that it is a four qtr game. I would assume that Marion is quite a bit better than Happy Valley, but who knows. Did you see ae have an off night, or just assume because the score wasnt lopsided? AE has played some really really bad defensive teams this year. Mc's defense is very very diciplined and does a great job the last three years of sealing off the edge and keeping the offense in front of them for the most part. There will be an occasional breakdown, sure, but not very often. Mc also rarely misses tackles. At the same time to win this game MC must not give up special teams scores via punt or kickoff returns. If the defense cant get pressure on Harper then it has no shot. They have been pretty good at that this year also. MC has some fast kids, but i am sure no where near what they will see friday night. They will be ready though.

I watched AE's last two games.

How can I put this...They play O & D when they have to...If you know what I mean.

Against us, they didn't need to play too hard on D because their O was scoring almost at will.

Against HV, when they needed to score, they did...Although Harper just plainly overthrew 3 or 4 TD's with a receiver 7-15 yds ahead of the C/FS....Their backs were passing up holes you could drive a Hummer through and ran to the outside and out of bounds....Maybe they were tired of HV's D line pounding? IDK....But when they felt like they had to turn on the D against HV in the last 1:30, they had back to back sacks and nothing was gonna stop em.

If I could bet a dollar on this game and win a million with the correct pick, I'd keep my dollar in my pocket.

I would not have said that earlier in the season...Just depends which AE team shows up

BUT, IF I had to choose, I'd go with AE....If for no other reason than Bass is betting against em

Edited by uknoit2

I watched AE's last two games.

How can I put this...They play O & D when they have to...If you know what I mean.

Against us, they didn't need to play too hard on D because their O was scoring almost at will.

Against HV, when they needed to score, they did...Although Harper just plainly overthrew 3 or 4 TD's with a receiver 7-15 yds ahead of the C/FS....Their backs were passing up holes you could drive a Hummer through and ran to the outside and out of bounds....Maybe they were tired of HV's D line pounding? IDK....But when they felt like they had to turn on the D against HV in the last 1:30, they had back to back sacks and nothing was gonna stop em.

If I could bet a dollar on this game and win a million with the correct pick, I'd keep my dollar in my pocket.

I would not have said that earlier in the season...Just depends which AE team shows up

BUT, IF I had to choose, I'd go with AE....If for no other reason than Bass is betting against em

Oh come on!LOL!!!

I actually saw A-E vs. Fulton and I can say with some conviction that Fulton is better than anyone the Warriors have seen this year.  I could be wrong, but name me a better team than the same Fulton team that toppled Knox Catholic.  A-E met the challenge and I was interested in that game particularly because a friend said it was worth seeing if A-E came to play.  If the A-E team that I saw shows up in Jasper.....the you will know what I mean when I say Road Runnered....!  Beep Beep

Kaz 

I actually saw A-E vs. Fulton and I can say with some conviction that Fulton is better than anyone the Warriors have seen this year.  I could be wrong, but name me a better team than the same Fulton team that toppled Knox Catholic.  A-E met the challenge and I was interested in that game particularly because a friend said it was worth seeing if A-E came to play.  If the A-E team that I saw shows up in Jasper.....the you will know what I mean when I say Road Runnered....!  Beep Beep

Kaz 

When they are "on", they are a blast to watch...If they play as of late, not so much