Austin East at Marion County (Mathis man against this Phillips man)

Roy Dillard

I tried to get that point across the past 2 weeks. The last 2 you played gets it now, the rest never will.

Thank you Pujo. I watched MC against Hampton last year and they were all over the field. It helped them being able to stop Hampton offense having Jones go down early, but watching them against trez they looked pretty dang good too. I haven't seen them this year, so I cant really say how good they are. I know that the kirkendoll kid is a stud, but I personally don't know that he is any better than hicks was this year. Maybe I am a little biased but I feel they are pretty equal. I would like to see AE get by Marion and they definitely have the ability to do it

Edited by HappyValley1

Thank you Pujo. I watched MC against Hampton last year and they were all over the field. It helped them being able to stop Hampton offense having Jones go down early, but watching them against trez they looked pretty dang good too. I haven't seen them this year, so I cant really say how good they are. I know that the kirkendoll kid is a stud, but I personally don't know that he is any better than hicks was this year. Maybe I am a little biased but I feel they are pretty equal. I would like to see AE get by Marion and they definitely have the ability to do it

Exactly,when Jones went down,it took half our offence off the table. Marion Co was a great run stopping team and they knew we couldn,t throw it. With Jone,s in the game they would have had to play honest. But even at that ,we just couldn,t stop the Walters kid. You already know how Ifeel about Hicks,Just a GREAT kid one heck of a football player.

Exactly,when Jones went down,it took half our offence off the table. Marion Co was a great run stopping team and they knew we couldn,t throw it. With Jone,s in the game they would have had to play honest. But even at that ,we just couldn,t stop the Walters kid. You already know how Ifeel about Hicks,Just a GREAT kid one heck of a football player.

They did have a hard time stopping that offense. Walters looked really good, but with jones in the game u all could have matched their offense. There was one play im sure u remember, he could barely walk got pressured from both sides stepped up in the pocket and threw a beautiful ball to a kid right down the middle for a TD. he stays healthy I believe that score is ALOT closer. Yea hicks is definitely one of a kind, you don't get many that come around like that,

They did have a hard time stopping that offense. Walters looked really good, but with jones in the game u all could have matched their offense. There was one play im sure u remember, he could barely walk got pressured from both sides stepped up in the pocket and threw a beautiful ball to a kid right down the middle for a TD. he stays healthy I believe that score is ALOT closer. Yea hicks is definitely one of a kind, you don't get many that come around like that,

They played 5 lb,ers and blitzed a couple about every play. That would have made them vulnerable against the pass . Our line and blocking backs never picked up the LB,ers and they were hitting our backs as soon as they touched the ball. I, d say they will play AE a little more honest. I also think AE matches up a lot better against Marion Co than either Hampton or HV.

Too many people underestimate Hv defense

Obviously it's pretty good, but I'm partial to the Marion County defense. They had starters back at like 10/11 spots from last season. A lot of three year starters that have played in Cookeville twice. I just believe Marion is a better team than AE and will win the game unless they have several turnovers.