Austin East at Marion County (Mathis man against this Phillips man)

Roy Dillard

Great game, great game plan. First of all the player of the game for the past two weeks for me would be the QB. Game ball goes to #22, 3 onside recoveries. He knew he was gonna take a lick each time and held on. To me those were the plays of the game. Defensively, as advertised the are that good! Turns out those slow running in concrete boys can catch a "Roadrunner"! I'm going with "thunp, thump" instead of "beep, beep"! AE played well the second half, just absolutely had no answer for the offence in the first! Good preparation this week and the rematch those boys have wanted for the past year is headed your way! See you in Cookeville!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Great game, great game plan. First of all the player of the game for the past two weeks for me would be the QB. Game ball goes to #22, 3 onside recoveries. He knew he was gonna take a lick each time and held on. To me those were the plays of the game. Defensively, as advertised the are that good! Turns out those slow running in concrete boys can catch a "Roadrunner"! I'm going with "thunp, thump" instead of "beep, beep"! AE played well the second half, just absolutely had no answer for the offence in the first! Good preparation this week and the rematch those boys have wanted for the past year is headed your way! See you in Cookeville!

You got your old profile back. What happened?  Forgot who you were? lol

Congrats on the win last night.  3 trips in a row to Cookeville.  3rd time the charm?

It was a running clock 3rd quarter, I don't think that has anything to do with the prevent defense ... AE started to slow that's all that happen.. This game reminded me of last years hampton game, we spotted MC 35 points and tried to make the comeback but fell short. Like most the MC fans in the restroom after the game, "if AE would've played the first half like they played the 2nd half, they would've blew us off the field!"

It couldn't have been that we're just a better team and proved it tonight... Yall "started to slow" and "spotted us 35"... Come on man you got beat you got mercy ruled in the 1st half off the state semifinals and your gonna come out with comments like this

... Domination by a better "slower" team is what I witnessed tonight The game was never even close...Good luck in Basketball and learn how to give credit where it's due you won't look like such a fool then!!!

Bottom line AE got hit in the mouth and they did Not like it. MC offensive line dominated the line of scrimmage in the first half. Defensively Marion County had a great game plan and it showed at half time when the AE players are arguing on the sideline. and yes it is hard to run in the second half when they're putting 11 players on the line of scrimmage.

Lol nah because that was pretty much accurate information. You all won the first half and game but AE dominated the 2nd half

Well, if you feel that way, Luckily our dominating first half was way more than enough for your dominating second half. Im surprised that ae boys didnt quit because they were sure arguing and getting ear holed in the first. Good plan by the coaches in the second to try to milk the clock, other than a couple of bone headed play calls. Beep Beep......thats the sound of Marion folks leaving jasper on their way to Cookeville next Saturday. Tastes like chicken, the roadrunner does. Good luck getting blasted by Alcoa in 3a.

NOW AFTER ROUGHLY 2 WEEKS OF REST, AND ABOUT 10 CARRIES JUST TO KEEP THE MOTOR FROM BACK FIRING WHEN YOU START IT UP. BIG BABY I FEEL AT 80% WILL BE A LOAD. ADD IN J.R. WHO PUT ON A SHOW AGAIN ASK MITCHELL HIGH FOR GAME EXERTS. MARION ABOUT TO GET A HEAVY DOSE OF MEDICINE. THEY WERE HOPING AGAINST HOPE LAST NIGHT ON THEIR BROADCAST. NOW THEIR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. THEY DIDNT EXPECT BIG BABY TO BRING BIG BABY JR. TO THIS FIGHT. I CAN SEE MANY MORE RECORDS BEING BROKE NEXT WEEK. ARE THEY CONSIDERED BROKE IF YOU OWN THEM THOUGH ?