Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

SC has our boys full respect and attention. No doubt SC is an excellent team very worthy of the praise received thus far. Review of your film shows a hard hitting team that does not give up and employs multiple weapons. We will need to start fast and finish faster to compete in this game in the W column. Now to more important stuff: Where is the best place to grab some vittles when we get into town Friday? I will be riding down beautiful Hwy 27. Best wishes for a great game with no injuries to either side.

El Metate as Boog says is by far hard to beat! Lands is good! If you want to get off the beatin path The Cookie Jar is by far worth it!  Andy's is by the High School and is Excellent! Plus u got all the other fast food joints and unless u want to leave game early stick to the Top choices lol!

El Metates

Mexicana Karaoke & Cervesa Happy Hour Fridays - 1200 til 1900

Semi-final Special

.25 ciento Rooster Lip Tacos & $1.00 Green Card Barleywine

a Dunlop favorite

Booger just sayin AMexicanTrio.gif

I will have a chicken chimi, hold the beans. I do not want to force a mass evacuation of the Alcoa stands!