Knoxville Central @ Marshall County : Round 4

Marshall1969

I say thank you to all who have shown us much support during this tough time. Friends or foes, your condolences and just letting us know your thinking of us is VERY appreciated. Marshall County fans, we'll be down there shortly, Good luck tonight. Go Bobcats!

Safe travels on your way to marshall county. You probably already know but the football field is not located at the school. If you make it down here early, Mopey's is a good place to get something to eat before the game.

Making my first trip to Marshall County tonight since Springfield is done for the year. Excited to see some other 4A teams in playoff action. Looking forward to what should be an excellent game. Where is the field exactly if it is not at the school?

It's located on White Drive. You would be better off going to the Lewisburg Recreation Center and parking down behind the feild.

Making my first trip to Marshall County tonight since Springfield is done for the year. Excited to see some other 4A teams in playoff action. Looking forward to what should be an excellent game. Where is the field exactly if it is not at the school?

From the north, get off I65 at exit 32 and take a left. Ride that road then you will see a sign that says "Welcome to Tiger County" or something along those lines across from a restaurant and shopping center. Turn right at that sign onto White Dr. Stadium will be on your left almost immediately. There are two entrances to park at off that road.

You can also park at the Lewisburg Recreation Center and enter the stadium area from that side. There is parking in a big lot there near the stadium.