BA vs MBA...Part 2

zoneread56

both teams so capabale of busting out a quick score. So far ba has done a great job with the defensive game plan - Jackson Sirmon and others have done a really good job of playing assignments and bottling up the run. MBA has done a great job of mixing it up. Ba could be up few more but enjoying the game

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Another thriller - two really good teams going down to the wire. JO was just clutch. As many good games as he has had at Ba he came up big again just like last year in the championship game. This game last years game and the st x games were 3 of the best performances by a ba player in the history of the school --

Congrats to all the boys as well as MBA for giving is another terrific championship game

Over and out -l

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Another thriller - two really good teams going down to the wire. JO was just clutch. As many good games as he has had at Ba he came up big again just like last year in the championship game. This game last years game and the st x games were 3 of the best performances by a ba player in the history of the school --

Congrats to all the boys as well as MBA for giving is another terrific championship game

Over and out -l

Congrats BigDog ! Oatsvall may be the best high school QB I've ever seen ! Kid is unreal , throws one against his body 30-40 yds downfield in stride and then running the other way again perfectly in stride , unbelievable . Where is he going ? Anybody got his final stats ? 

Congrats BigDog ! Oatsvall may be the best high school QB I've ever seen ! Kid is unreal , throws one against his body 30-40 yds downfield in stride and then running the other way again perfectly in stride , unbelievable . Where is he going ? Anybody got his final stats ?

I think Austin Peay... that pass was beautiful to 27 in the 3rd.

I believe I saw where he had 359 yards passing and 137 rushing. Close to 500 yards. He has had a few games like that one but I don't think he has had one any better or balanced . Really only miscue was the pass for interception after he was knocked silly.

Was another gut wrenching game with MBA. Looking forward to watching the other games. Looking forward to seeing you guys back on top hopefully next year pep

Wow! What a game BA had 633 total yards of offense and 42 first downs. This is truly one of the best rivalries in the south. Crazy how the game winning score happened in the Same end zone. TC will be a great Saturday back for sure. Hats off to BA tho, Oatsvall might be the best qb that the school has ever had in its storied history

Edited by zoneread56

Very exciting game to watch as was the Webb game.  2 totally different games, 1 with some offense, 1 with no defense.  Sorry the Spartans couldn't hold on but proud they represented East Tenn. well.  Lausanne had some big talented players.

Will miss the early games, somebody has to work, but will watch Fairygut play tonight, then all day tomorrow.  What a great weekend for football!