Whitehaven vs Cordova ( The Rematch!)

KDJMEM901

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The backup ain't had no heat breathing down his neck yet...once coach Harmon tell the Dawgs to go eat we gone see what the backup is made of!!!! It's one thing to be watching on the sidelines but it's another to be back there and shabar and aubrey licking they chops at you!!!!! He gone make a mistake aND we gone make it hurt...one things for sure. It's gone be standing room only, one be a nice nite. Won't be freezing and the stadium will be rocking!!!! Get there early if you plan to sit...EPIC!!!!

Agree. We will see come Friday. The last game went down until late in the 4th. We pulled away late. Two great defenses.

The difference between us and them is we were moving the ball on the ground we had self made turnovers. We hurt ourselves...their only score came off our turnover which was a terrible throw and they capitalized. After that early score in the first they didn't do anything worth talking about...but the game is 4 qtrs. I don't care how late it was the can was opened up and we dominated... a -22yds rushing is being dominated in my book!!!

The difference between us and them is we were moving the ball on the ground we had self made turnovers. We hurt ourselves...their only score came off our turnover which was a terrible throw and they capitalized. After that early score in the first they didn't do anything worth talking about...but the game is 4 qtrs. I don't care how late it was the can was opened up and we dominated... a -22yds rushing is being dominated in my book!!!

When you say a terrible throw, you are talking about the pitch that Kylan fumbled, correct?

I was hoping you'd argue like a bumbling idiot.  The refs got the call wrong.  It's documented.  The ref that threw the flag was suspended.  Maryville should have won that game 29-28.

Rule 7-5
ART. 12 . . . Ineligible A players may not advance beyond the expanded neutral
zone on a legal forward pass play before a legal forward pass that crosses the
neutral zone is in flight. If B touches the pass in or behind the neutral zone, this
restriction is terminated. An ineligible is not illegally downfield if, at the snap, he
immediately contacts a B lineman and the contact does not continue beyond the
expanded neutral zone.

468990_4871791229744_1617295245_o.jpg

14455_4189237778352_1089295897_n.jpg?oh=