Dobyns Bennett 2017 Schedule

maroonpride

Sometimes batman has to step back even though I'm a Devil.Last night one of the best returning DB players got my attention and ask how I was doing.He is a super all around athlete and  I always liked this young man as I have  so many that are still playing or moved on.I wish him and this group of seniors all the best as they finish up and move on in life.This is another one of those young men that could start anywhere and has made some huge plays through out his playing days.Every time I see one of these players or former players,I take the extra minute or two to say a kind word and tell them how I wish them the best and what fine athletes they are.They read what these suck -ups say and I like to remind them what the truth is.

Confucius say man who suck up to dying tree have problem with root.

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts on the new addition to the school?

It will probably be pretty is the nice thing I'd say.As a parent after the other day and everything that is going on in the country,I'd rather see more money spent on the safety of our kids.More guys in blue at all the schools and a dang cross walk behind DB before a kid gets killed.

It will probably be pretty is the nice thing I'd say.As a parent after the other day and everything that is going on in the country,I'd rather see more money spent on the safety of our kids.More guys in blue at all the schools and a dang cross walk behind DB before a kid gets killed.

You're 100% correct about getting the guys in blue at all the schools. And they had better start with metal detectors at every door. After that deal the other day I did a little facebook surfing and was pretty much blown away by some of the stuff I read. These little 150 lb. thug wanna be's bombed out of their heads on drugs and carrying guns. And their not shy about plastering it all over facebook. Parents better pay attention to who your kids are hanging out with.