Dobyns Bennett 2017 Schedule

maroonpride

Run your program in the ground then schedule a bunch of teams you have no chance of beating. Only in Kingsport.

One wonders if these teams were scheduled years ago and we are just now seeing it.   I know colleges do that but not sure about HS.

On this list DB should handily beat Sevier Co, Jeff Co. and Mo West.    But the rest, wow, nothing is for sure.     Losing to Alcoa (enrollment 566) and Greeneville (887) would be flat out embarrassing since DB enrolls 2072.

BTW, West fans don't get hostile, you had a great team this year but I see a drop off next year, especially with the move up to the big boy class.     I'm just glad that we (Boone) don't have to play you anymore.    Although now that I look back West did win the last meeting between these 2 in 1990, so who knows, perhaps I'm wrong about a DB win.

Sevier Co fans, sorry but since they built NVA you guys just aren't the same either.   But I'm still very glad that we don't have to play you.

One wonders if these teams were scheduled years ago and we are just now seeing it.   I know colleges do that but not sure about HS.

On this list DB should handily beat Sevier Co, Jeff Co. and Mo West.    But the rest, wow, nothing is for sure.     Losing to Alcoa (enrollment 566) and Greeneville (887) would be flat out embarrassing since DB enrolls 2072.

BTW, West fans don't get hostile, you had a great team this year but I see a drop off next year, especially with the move up to the big boy class.     I'm just glad that we (Boone) don't have to play you anymore.    Although now that I look back West did win the last meeting between these 2 in 1990, so who knows, perhaps I'm wrong about a DB win.

Sevier Co fans, sorry but since they built NVA you guys just aren't the same either.   But I'm still very glad that we don't have to play you.

Wonder if Sevier Co will ever recover?

DB will be down next year from what they were this year. And I hearing there will be defections. I don't see them beating Mo West and Sevier Co./ Jeff Co.  are not for sure's. I don't know if Clark is trying to rub it in everybodys faces or if he's going to retire after the school year and he's just making sure his replacement don't show him up. Or both.

DB will be down next year from what they were this year. And I hearing there will be defections. I don't see them beating Mo West and Sevier Co./ Jeff Co. are not for sure's. I don't know if Clark is trying to rub it in everybodys faces or if he's going to retire after the school year and he's just making sure his replacement don't show him up. Or both.

Defections? As in players transferring? If so, transferring where? North is a decent 2A team. South is rebuilding. Central is awful. Gate City is rebuilding too. Volunteer isn't a consistent program either.

Batman

Who is this athlete your speaking of who quit? He will be a senior next year?

A bunch of athletes have quit or won't play over the last several years.I'll say this again,when next year's seniors were in the 8th,both middle schools beat Greeneville's mostly seventh grade studs.Yes they should have but now find out why Greeneville,900 students will be a favorite over DB and you have all your answers as to how many players or what Greeneville high has that DB doesn't with 2 to 3 times the kids.DB should be a 5 TD favorite over my school with all the athletes and vast numbers of kids to choose from.Hey,one more time,If the tax payers are happy,that's all that matters.I'm very happy with what The Devils have and thanked the Greeneville coaches for what they have accomplished and done for our program.

One wonders if these teams were scheduled years ago and we are just now seeing it. I know colleges do that but not sure about HS.

On this list DB should handily beat Sevier Co, Jeff Co. and Mo West. But the rest, wow, nothing is for sure. Losing to Alcoa (enrollment 566) and Greeneville (887) would be flat out embarrassing since DB enrolls 2072.

BTW, West fans don't get hostile, you had a great team this year but I see a drop off next year, especially with the move up to the big boy class. I'm just glad that we (Boone) don't have to play you anymore. Although now that I look back West did win the last meeting between these 2 in 1990, so who knows, perhaps I'm wrong about a DB win.

Sevier Co fans, sorry but since they built NVA you guys just aren't the same either. But I'm still very glad that we don't have to play you.

We know bro. We live here. You're saying the same thing we are

All the non- district teams were scheduled this year, at least in Oak Ridge they were. Course you don't have any say in the district games the dates are "drawn out of a hat" as to when they're played. 

Defections? As in players transferring? If so, transferring where? North is a decent 2A team. South is rebuilding. Central is awful. Gate City is rebuilding too. Volunteer isn't a consistent program either.

Boone will take anyone you want to send our way.    We are going to be absolutely loaded in the backfield next year, but both our lines took a big hit.    So send linemen and linebackers.   Oh and defensive backs too.

Would be a good way for the defensive backs to learn the position.

Man I wish that was so, but since I have been following Boone (and that is a long time) we just year in and year out tend to get burned by any team who has a half way decent passing attack.   I don't know if its coaching or just lack of execution.    Of course our average db is about 5'8" so that probably doesn't help either when we go against tall receivers.