Dobyns Bennett 2017 Schedule

maroonpride

According to most insiders, there is excitement about the 17 team.   Offensive line (the strongest in the conference this year) returns four of five, and Holmes may return for senior year to help them.  Only lose #6 and #25 on that side of ball, and the one lineman.  Defense will lose two great LBs, in addition to Wadsworth, Buchanon,  and Barrett.   But there are plenty of quality players to build with.  Also rumors that SP (that Batman spoke of) will return to the fold.  I would not expect a dropoff next year.

Good to hear,the kids love their friends.Mine would have came back for his friends as well.That's over,football weight is no longer needed. Best of luck to all of them that take their last ride together as seniors.For those young men,Roll Tribe !

According to most insiders, there is excitement about the 17 team.   Offensive line (the strongest in the conference this year) returns four of five, and Holmes may return for senior year to help them.  Only lose #6 and #25 on that side of ball, and the one lineman.  Defense will lose two great LBs, in addition to Wadsworth, Buchanon,  and Barrett.   But there are plenty of quality players to build with.  Also rumors that SP (that Batman spoke of) will return to the fold.  I would not expect a dropoff next year.

The problem is not the players. Doesn't matter if they return the whole team. Four wins tops but most likely 2. You can save this post and re-post it next year if I'm wrong. Just to rub it in my face. I won't be wrong.

The problem is not the players. Doesn't matter if they return the whole team. Four wins tops but most likely 2. You can save this post and re-post it next year if I'm wrong. Just to rub it in my face. I won't be wrong.

If someone would have predicted this group to have an overall losing record with the talent I seen coming up a few years ago.I'd bet any amount of money they were wrong.Kids that are athletes in different sports and so talented on the football field.One of the few groups to have both middle schools loaded at the same time.

waco, I can see 5 wins on that schedule even if no coaching changes take place.  

Are you counting Bye?  Really don't see 5 wins there. There's a 50-50 chance of beating Sevier and Jefferson county. They could maybe upset another team along the way so they could get to three. DB is kinda like UT.  Just terrible on defense. It has become their trademark. Worst coaching in the state.