1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Pujo,

I'm reading on the MC/Trez thread and them talking about who has the largest area to pull talent from...Shewwww, they wouldn't have a clue what to do coaching in this area

Fact and Elizabethton cherry picks the whole County.  Street from HV and Russell from Etown are both from Roan Mt. We do extremely well with what we have. Take the transfers Greenback has this year and put them on Hampton,s team and we would be playing DA BEARS this week. You think I,m joking

Not sure how I'll keep up with the T at this rate. Dresden has a very solid team with no major weaknesses. I know absolutely nothing about GB, but I do know our guys will be a handful. You can count on that. I expect nothing less from GB as well. This will be Dresden's second trip to Cookeville ever. Maybe we'll win this time... How many trips and victories has GB had? I pray for safe travels for both teams. We're around 4 hours away, I think. I hope this game is an injury-free war. Win, lose, or draw this will be the last time these seniors go to war together. This is what they play for. I hope these men have learned the valuable life lessons that football teaches. I'll take a shot in the dark and pick Dresden by anywhere from 6-14 (we miss extra points) GO LIONS