1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Wow. Some of you GB people are gonna be in a bad way come about 2; 00 on Friday. I know this thread is for crazed fans and nothing said on here has any bearing on the game but. ........DANG. For a team whose last visit to the VILLE ended in a Monkey Stomping y'all sure are cocky. We (UC) weren't this cocky when we went back to back Champions. Heck we weren't this cocky when we went 38-0 over 3 seasons I guess some people can't handle success.

To be fair, Dresden's last trip ended in a monkey stomping, too. But we don't talk about that much. Lol.

Plus, theirs is a RECENT monkey-stopping. So, yeah.

Edited by lionfbfan

My last name? Nunya.. I not going to say. Locals out here in the valley will start hitting me up for money. Lol. Wish we were playing here. But Cookeville is getting to be our home away from home. Hope Dresden gets to big city early & explore, enjoy themeselves. Once game starts, and after, it won't be so enjoyable. As big as we are, and as fast, no way Dresden overcomes this. SP was famously fast, and we adjusted and eventually wore them Pirates out. Same going to happen Friday. Score, Kees: 42, Lions: 21.

I guess this game is perking everyone's interest. (It did mine!) East vs West. Veteran Greenback vs up&coming Dresden. Mtn folk vs flat-landers. Will be fun. The Lion fans will have fun online, Greenback going to have fun on the field. LOTS of fun! :D

You haven't done much research on Dresden if you're calling us "up & coming". This is a senior led team that has plenty of play off experience & a head coach from your area that has played in the big games & coached in the big games. I guarantee you this Dresden team won't be in shock & awe when they get to Cookeville.

Roy, does everyone have to drink straight from the thermos? Or do you have cups or something? I don't like backwash.

The Lions are gonna get their first gold ball Friday and I don't want to be sick during all the celebrating.

I garuntee you can bring your own cup. My thermos is real clean. I garuntee you Dresden people or greenback people better not even think about stealing my Murphy Fair book or my thermos like powerp and Pegleg did. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you can bring your own cup. My thermos is real clean. I garuntee you Dresden people or greenback people better not even think about stealing my Murphy Fair book or my thermos like powerp and Pegleg did. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you must've missed it when I stole your thermos and Murphy fair book last week at game. How did you get them back?