1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Hey genius. Elevation in Greenback- 899, Dresden- 427, Sevierville- 902. Hate to tell you, you may be in a valley but for those of us in the West.....you're from the mountains.

Well genius I'm sitting at 1,600 feet in my living room. The valley is higher in elevation than the west. Greenback is located in the valley between the Cumberland plateau and the smokey mountains. Now don't be late for class tomorrow you hear.

Btw when you're in sevierville those large objects you can see rising into the sky are mountains. You know whey you can see them? Because you're still not in them :roflol:

Edited by crow

Your joking me. I had my thermos hiked to my belt when Iii wasnt using it and that man from ronnies red eye was holding my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

That's what I made you think. That wasn't your thermos on your belt and I stole the Murphy fair book from the ronnies red eye man for a little while but gave it back.

Whats funny is SOME of you Greenback people are being so disrespectful to Dresden saying we should forfeit, gonna be so disappointed at 2:00 etc etc...BUT our boys come out of practice today after watching film on Greenback and all of them are saying Wayne County looked better than GB does! Yes your linemen are big AND SLOW...just keep on thinking you guys are going to walk all over us...just keep on thinking it! LoL!

• Upvote 1

Whats funny is SOME of you Greenback people are being so disrespectful to Dresden saying we should forfeit, gonna be so disappointed at 2:00 etc etc...BUT our boys come out of practice today after watching film on Greenback and all of them are saying Wayne County looked better than GB does! Yes your linemen are big AND SLOW...just keep on thinking you guys are going to walk all over us...just keep on thinking it! LoL!

if you will check it out that is probably one of your own behind all that talk. You all deserve to be there as do we. Both teams are 14-0 but if you think our lineman are slow then you will have a rude awakening come Friday and to have practice on the Lords day is just plain ridiculous. But you can over look us if you want but it might not work out to good for you.

if you will check it out that is probably one of your own behind all that talk. You all deserve to be there as do we. Both teams are 14-0 but if you think our lineman are slow then you will have a rude awakening come Friday and to have practice on the Lords day is just plain ridiculous. But you can over look us if you want but it might not work out to good for you.

It's not a full practice. It's film study and a workout. In between morning and afternoon church service hours.

Wow. Some of you GB people are gonna be in a bad way come about 2; 00 on Friday. I know this thread is for crazed fans and nothing said on here has any bearing on the game but. ........DANG. For a team whose last visit to the VILLE ended in a Monkey Stomping y'all sure are cocky. We (UC) weren't this cocky when we went back to back Champions. Heck we weren't this cocky when we went 38-0 over 3 seasons I guess some people can't handle success.

No one is being cocky these Dresden fans predicting a blowout are freaking stupid. Greenback is going to mudstomp them for their foolishness I can't wait.