1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Thank you RR,I was wondering where our Maryville supporters where.Alcoa has been in here keeping the West straight.I have a feeling some of our usual Maryville supporters will be closet West TN fans his week and pull for Coach Rang and Dresden to beat their "little brother" this week.I would hope our neighbors would stay true to us!Well we will see if we can geter done!

Go Cherokees!!

I know what to get you for Christmas!A video of Dresden's season so you can watch it whenever you want and say...That's the best team Greenback has ever seen.LMBO.I like you Bass but gee whiz I can see why folks get tired of hearing you.Sound like a broken record.We know we only have a very small chance against these LIONS!😉

It's nonstop. That's at least the 25th time on this thread he's said he's from SP but Dresden is the best team ever.

Good luck DRESDEN! Still wish you guys would've gotten Wayne County's best! Buttttt you guys made the plays and will make more than enough in this one. State Championship was played last week. Dresden-42 Greenback-14

Have you seen GB play? They are a great ball team. I haven't seen WC but I'll say this, I'm going with GB over WC and liking my chances.

As for the State Game.

GB-35

DRES-28

I know what to get you for Christmas!A video of Dresden's season so you can watch it whenever you want and say...That's the best team Greenback has ever seen.LMBO.I like you Bass but gee whiz I can see why folks get tired of hearing you.Sound like a broken record.We know we only have a very small chance against these LIONS!😉

Wth? I was responding to someone that said Dresden was in SP's class. As a SP fan I was assuring them that we aren't. I didn't say the best Greenback has EVER seen. I said the best they have seen this season. That means their previous 14 opponents were inferior to Dresden. That's the absolute truth. Edited by TheAmbassador

Unbiased opinion and observation. Greenback is better up front and Dresden is slightly better in the skill positions. Greenback does have a special lineman that doesn't come around often. Dresden does have a special QB that don't come around often. A lot of times in these games the bigger and more physical team has controlled the clock and won the game. We know because we've been on the receiving end. I never said Greenback couldn't win. As a matter of fact I said this would be the closest 1A game since 2013. I'm not sure how that's bragging on one team or selling another one short. Good grief.