1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

We are heading out. Good luck to both teams today. I pray it's an injury free game for both teams. This is a day these boys will never forget. As I have stated all week. I believe Greenback can control the clock and keep Dresden off the field to limit their chances, but I'm not sure it's enough. This one won't be as close as 2012 (1 point Gordonsville win), but it should be a pretty good football game. Our east side has come a long way the past few seasons to get competitive again with the wild Wild West. Two good 1A teams going at it today. Dresden by 14

Haven't heard from Stars all week!Unusual.

onb.....Ole STARS haz ben undur tha whethur a littull this weak...Butt momma haz abowt got me baick upp two parr....We iz leafin' hear abowt 9 o'klock....Eye heered sumbodee say GQ iz heppin' Drezdin wif thair gaimplain.....Eye laffed....ole Derek looks like he's dunn ok wifout him.... :rolleyes:

Drezdin haz a vurry goodur and ballunced lookin teem...Big ole QB, RB and WR....

Greanbaick iz a vurry fizzycull teem....Eye seed tham play one gaim this yeer and thay gott goodur playurs all ovur tha feeled.....Butt #6 iz tha guy thait emprasses me tha most....Jist a pure ole stud....

Welp gotta git thes sewp hownds fed......See ewe'uns on tha Eye-40 West....And momma sez Go Cherokeys...!!!......All creechures frum neer and fer comin' two see this 'un.... :popcorneater:

monkey-goat.gif?fb43fe

Edited by STARSNBARS

onb.....Ole STARS haz ben undur tha whethur a littull this weak...Butt momma haz abowt got me baick upp two parr....We iz leafin' hear abowt 9 o'klock....Eye heered sumbodee say GQ iz heppin' Drezdin wif thair gaimplain.....Eye laffed....ole Derek looks like he's dunn ok wifout him.... :rolleyes:

Drezdin haz a vurry goodur and ballunced lookin teem...Big ole QB, RB and WR....

Greanbaick iz a vurry fizzycull teem....Eye seed tham play one gaim this yeer and thay gott goodur playurs all ovur tha feeled.....Butt #6 iz tha guy thait emprasses me tha most....Jist a pure ole stud....

Welp gotta git thes sewp hownds fed......See ewe'uns on tha Eye-40 West....And momma sez Go Cherokeys...!!!......All creechures frum neer and fer comin' two see this 'un.... :popcorneater:

monkey-goat.gif?fb43fe

I was wondering about you!You always show up on our board.I hope you are feeling well today and our little team will give momma something to be proud of today.Our boys haven't let us down yet!You all be careful and safe travels!!

monkey-goat.gif?fb43fe

That's kinda what I'm gonna look like traveling to Cookeville!😮----Is that a RAM or a goat???Hmm! Edited by orngnblk

LMBO, yes that's it. That's what it is. I'm trying to be like you.

LOL! Heck, there's a lot of people that want to be like me. You Pirates have a safe trip up as well as all those heading to Cookeville this morning. Both teams have accomplished great things this season, not the least of which is being undefeated. To not have a loss with the teams Dresden and GB have played this year is very impressive. One team will finish their season today without a blemish. Pretty cool stuff and congratulations to both teams for making it to the ultimate game of the year.

That's kinda what I'm gonna look like traveling to Cookeville!----Is that a RAM or a goat???Hmm!

onb looks like a he gote...Sew a RAM...???......Me and momma weal bee drivin ole Nellie Belle....and stoppin inn att tha Rockwould Mtn two pick upp a cupple copees ov Hogman's albumms fer Christmas stockin' stuffurs.....Hear ewe fellers enjoy this while'st travullin'..... :wub: