1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

The boys are getting ready to leave the hotel and go to the field. Since Dresden is already making the decision what to put on their championship rings, do we even need to show up? I believe we will. This is the last game for our seniors so go lay it all on the line and finish it the way you guys started. Bring home the gold boys!! Praying for an injury free game for both teams. GO KEES!!!

The boys are getting ready to leave the hotel and go to the field. Since Dresden is already making the decision what to put on their championship rings, do we even need to show up? I believe we will. This is the last game for our seniors so go lay it all on the line and finish it the way you guys started. Bring home the gold boys!! Praying for an injury free game for both teams. GO KEES!!!

I'd say let the boys go swimming in the Hotel pool and have a good lunch. The normal Dresden fans haven't been predicting a blowout. Granted I think both sides have gained a few nut cases that will be gone in the next few days never to be heard from again. Good luck to both sides and it will be settled soon.

How many seniors you got.. I,m thinking you have to replace several next season. I do know you have some goodone,s back also. Yeah if I were you, I,d go ahead and play it.

I will show you what's on mine when I get there!LOL!

I'd say let the boys go swimming in the Hotel pool and have a good lunch. The normal Dresden fans haven't been predicting a blowout. Granted I think both sides have gained a few nut cases that will be gone in the next few days never to be heard from again. Good luck to both sides and it will be settled soon.

yso they have already closed the swimming pool down for the year but they do have a hot tub. I guess they could swim in the hot tub Lol