1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Good luck Kees, bring a gold ball home.

Ha! Yuppers...our biggies are way too much for the lil ole puddycats. Choo! Choo! Do you hear that kitties? I think I can, I thank I can!! Yyyyyeeeeee, yyyyeeeeeee!!! Come on, Kees! Knock em till they see tweetie birds and go cuckoo. Our line will be superior. We're gonna impose

our will all day long and can't be denied!! Come at us, BRO! In the jungle the mighty jungle the kitties are sleepless tonight! Aaaawwwooooo!!!!🎶🎶

Hmmm, methinks we might just take it easy tomorrow. If there's no need to get THAT physical, then why do it? We're not bullies. We hate that we're made to take on a fight we know we can win...BUT we gotta get some gold. If you Dresdenites don't want to be smashed...just forfeit right now! Hand over the trophy, bow to us and you can walk. Greenback Cherokees don't get kicked off their land! There's a reason there's warning labels on cigarettes AND playing GB just might be hazardous to your health. A disclaimer has been made, our hands are currently clean and our conscience is clear. If you show up...it's on your hands!!! Hokahey!!! (Indian warrior battle cry)

GB-56

Dresden-0

Ha! Yuppers...our biggies are way too much for the lil ole puddycats. Choo! Choo! Do you hear that kitties? I think I can, I thank I can!! Yyyyyeeeeee, yyyyeeeeeee!!! Come on, Kees! Knock em till they see tweetie birds and go cuckoo. Our line will be superior. We're gonna impose

our will all day long and can't be denied!! Come at us, BRO! In the jungle the mighty jungle the kitties are sleepless tonight! Aaaawwwooooo!!!!🎶🎶

Hmmm, methinks we might just take it easy tomorrow. If there's no need to get THAT physical, then why do it? We're not bullies. We hate that we're made to take on a fight we know we can win...BUT we gotta get some gold. If you Dresdenites don't want to be smashed...just forfeit right now! Hand over the trophy, bow to us and you can walk. Greenback Cherokees don't get kicked off their land! There's a reason there's warning labels on cigarettes AND playing GB just might be hazardous to your health. A disclaimer has been made, our hands are currently clean and our conscience is clear. If you show up...it's on your hands!!! Hokahey!!! (Indian warrior battle cry)

GB-56

Dresden-0

revy you had better get some sleep. One more thing since you have cheered for us all week long then you have to sit on our side and cheer against your kiddy cats. GO KEES!!

I had a really interesting conversation with a good friend of mine that lives in Madisonville. He said it was common knowledge that the offensive coach at Sequoyah was brought in to lure Roberts. He said that was the only reason Greenback brought him there. Any Greenback fans care to verify this?

Is that the same Ryan that always had to live in the shadows of Marcus Satterfield? Satterfield has always been better than Ryan at QB, in college, and also in coaching.

ROFLMAO...it's a shame you're breathing up somebody else's good air, guess being a complete idiot comes natural to you tho...

what time are you heading this way?

GFD may be getting in a little late from G-burg but will make the game(its funny it take about an hour and a half for anyone else to get to Cookeville but ole GFD can do it in 25 mins LOL).I will be meeting up with this feller from Knoxville and riding with him we will leave also about 9:30.Look for us we have to have the pregame breakdown!!😮

In all seriousness its game day!Cherokees its TIME!Boys just do your job,play smart and get your brothers back!If you play with all you have and leave it ALL on the field win or lose be proud-i will!No matter what these other silly people say THIS IS THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!One of us wins the other comes in second place,as a friend told me last night only two balls are giving each year and we are getting one of them!!Of course we want the ultimate prize but to get that gentleman you have to lay it on the line with no regrets.Play our style of football and surprise a lot of folks.This isn't the day for us fans to argue who's the best-its time for the boys to PROVE who is the best!Dresden we pray all stay healthy and we all compete today.Stay calm and play with class and fire!ITS GAME DAY!HIT EM IN THE MOUTH ON THE FIRST WHISTLE!Safe travel to all!Its has been an interesting week and a fun year!!

• Upvote 1