1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

I was the biggest whiner about hiring coach Rang but it had nothing to do with him. I was upset about the system that hired him. They say they hired their long term coach and I called BS which I still call. I also said this team was special even if I was coaching them and I'm a golfer. Not taking anything away from him being a great coach who is loved by these kids. If he is at Dresden next year I'll be the first to say I was wrong. We will see if I am or not.

Thing is, if he's gone tomorrow the program is better for him being there. Sometimes the closest path to where you want to be seems crooked and long, but if you get there in the end it was for the best. Maybe one of Dresden's assistant coaches has learned things from Rang that make him "the guy"...and unless/until Rang leaves it's a mute point anyway. State championships aren't passed out like little plastic footballs at homecoming either...Dresden forever has their first one because they hired Coach Rang...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thing is, if he's gone tomorrow the program is better for him being there. Sometimes the closest path to where you want to be seems crooked and long, but if you get there in the end it was for the best. Maybe one of Dresden's assistant coaches has learned things from Rang that make him "the guy"...and unless/until Rang leaves it's a mute point anyway. State championships aren't passed out like little plastic footballs at homecoming either...Dresden forever has their first one because they hired Coach Rang...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I agree he's an awesome coach but it goes hand in hand, having the players to coach that he did this year didn't hurt any! Glad those boys got that gold ball and rings, very deserving!