Alcoa and Liberty 3A Championship Game

hogman49

Ok...  go liberty!  

I guess I hate Crusaders less than I hate someone with a Tornado for a mascot.  ....I fill the need to go shower now...hope you are happy!  

At least we won't be facing several folks back off this team next year!

That's the spirit Hector! Dyersburg is going to be fine, too much talent and incredible facilities

Question for the Liberty guys. Does your QB normally play D also? I didn't notice him in the game until I saw him running the interception back... I might have said something loudly like "that's the freaking quarterback!"

No, he can pretty much play wherever he wants when he sees something...kid is a heck of a ball player

Remember the last time westview won a football game?

Man, not even a jab...just a knock out blow...

Liberty has more playmakers on Offense. More speed. A little less disciplined....more so on defense. LT Throws the ball more and have better receivers.

Sequatchie defensively is better against the run. Slightly bigger on the line. Not as fast as Liberty to the edges. Sequatchie would be an easier team to pass on. Liberty has good DB's.

Sequatchie would run the ball well on Liberty. You have to be disciplined to cover the misdirection in their wingt. LT run defense might be their weakest point?

Liberty's speed would give Sequatchie issues. Liberty would be able to break some big runs.

I'd say it would be a very good matchup...IMO? Similar to the resent CPA and Dyersburg games....it would probably go to the wire?

Now Besty has a QB that is as good maybe slightly better Than LT QB...but a huge Offense line for him to operate behind.

Elizabethton was a much better team overall than Sequatchie.

I'll find a more about LT soon!

Fortunately for Liberty, the CPA and Dyersburg games were two of the poorest we've played all year...as a whole...the 2nd half of Dyersburg was pretty explosive tho...also, from what I've gotten, we were the only game in west TN to start before 8:30pm that night while everyone else was allowed to let the weather completely pass through...we were forced to start at 7:30 for some reason Edited by dhstennis

Does anyone know what channel the championship games will be aired on?

Nashville – All games WUXP MyTV30  (MyNetwork)
Memphis – All games WLMT CW30 (CW)
Knoxville – All games MyVLT (MyNetwork)
Chattanooga – All Games MyTV Chattanooga EFLI (MyNetwork)
Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyNetwork) on Friday & Saturday only
Jackson – All games JEA Cable EPlus TV6

Games will also be available (live and on-demand) on the NFHS Network.

Alcoa has to contain #13 He will have success just like Elizabethton' QB. Just limit the big plays like the Elizabethton game and hope to hold Liberty to 14 points or less like they did against the Cyclones.

Alcoa's offense needs the strike fast then move to steady long clock eating drives. Key is for the Offensive line to allow #13, #30 & #33 run lanes and early success.

Alcoa has to contain #13 He will have success just like Elizabethton' QB. Just limit the big plays like the Elizabethton game and hope to hold Liberty to 14 points or less like they did against the Cyclones.

Alcoa's offense needs the strike fast then move to steady long clock eating drives. Key is for the Offensive line to allow #13, #30 & #33 run lanes and early success.

Better do a better job than what y'all did on Charlie High? Or they will steal that ring too