Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Think the Trezevant folks are underestimating the Marion defense. It is much better than last year. And IMO better than waverly. Regardless if Richardson is 100% or 50% I still think Marion gets the W the margin is just closer if he's 100%. I think Marion has the better TEAM. Trezevant has athletes all over the field and did last year and should have beat Marion by much more than they did. To me Marion is more disciplined than Trezevant and has the defense to get it done

Very good points. I agree with you 100%.

True...but I saw it in AE last season and the way AE was rolling you can see why I was so convinced

You could see it last week too. The playmakers were all over the field. We just played a good game. There were a lot of things that led to that win but a few things stood out. Could not stop our running game. Tempo killed them, they were sucking wind on our 3rd drive. Alligator arms on passes across the middle after getting hammered early. There were a few who had to be helped off.

Motel 6? What kinda mess is this? You kinda strike me as an Ambassador Inn type of guy... Recon if you meet us on Saturday I will give you some purple to wear and PP68 will tell you about that "hickernut" mess! In return we will listen to you talkin about Murphy's pole, fudge rounds and your most recent Drs. visit! You think I'm smokin potter but I'm not!

I garuntee you this hickernut mess is a bunch of mess. Are you Jasperlites really selling hickory nuts for tithe money? What kind of mess is this?

Tried to let the world in on it...Waverly was verrry good. I don't toot Scotts Hill's horn much because they're "my" team, and bragging ain't my thing, but the coaches and kids were responsible and I'm just a fan so, the Lions were a formidable team in their own right...everyone knew about  Adamsville, throw them in the mix and the west got better under Trezevant, who (IMO) fell back just a bit. Before you Trez fans freak on me for the falling back comment, they are still head and shoulders better than any 2A team. Why then do I expect a tight game? The Warriors have been consistently good all year and the Bears haven't had to be, coupled with the game last year...just figure it will be another classic.

That "bears haven't had to be" is an underrated statement. This is what I was telling Laz(he said that Trezevant wasn't playing hard). Others say they squeaked by a couple of teams. I say they made plays when they had too. I believe they were looking forward to Saturday all year and made plays to get here. I don't think Trezevant fell back I believe schools stepped up and coaches also. Trezevant is just as good as last year but Waverly was good too. Tca was good last year they just didn't have Goldsmith, That game score would've been different if he had played. So people expected Trezevant to beat Waverly the same way and when they didn't Trezevant doesn't seem to be as good. But that's not the case.

You could see it last week too. The playmakers were all over the field. We just played a good game. There were a lot of things that led to that win but a few things stood out. Could not stop our running game. Tempo killed them, they were sucking wind on our 3rd drive. Alligator arms on passes across the middle after getting hammered early. There were a few who had to be helped off.

Best team won no doubt

Only difference in this game is a spread team is totally different than this power team we fikin to face.