Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Whitehaven was held under 28 pts 4x this season.. Oakland starting defense hasn't giving up more than 7 pts all season.. where do you get 28 pts from lol 😂

I get it from the level that we've been playing in these playoffs, our offensive line and overall running game, Oakland still riding the wave of finally beating Maryville, our team being focused and not giving up the turnovers that Oakland thrives on, us finally making through the playoffs with a healthy team, and Bobby Lee Swagger...

This actually made me physically laugh out loud. I'm sure after the game you will probably point out on a play or two where #22 got blocked by a lineman. It happens to every LB in a game. But, I guarantee you this ... #22 will be ALL OVER THE FIELD MAKING PLAYS!

He's a play maker. That's what he does. This game will be televised too! Man ... this is about to be his SHOW OUT PARTY!

If ANYBODY was born for this stage ... it's #22.

I'm still laughing at his one.

If you guys think BHS is brash? Wait till you see #22 play!

Well we all seen what TD Blackmon did against this same Oakland team and it was very impressive, the fact he doesn't have any SEC offers could be solely based off measurements, we know how these scouts are. Having said that the kid from WH could very well be better, I don't know but look forward to seeing him play!

Well we all seen what TD Blackmon did against this same Oakland team and it was very impressive, the fact he doesn't have any SEC offers could be solely based off measurements, we know how these scouts are. Having said that the kid from WH could very well be better, I don't know but look forward to seeing him play!

#6 from Oakland may be better than both. Kids a stud.

Kevin38:

You WILL enjoy watching him play. Trust me. I know I do.

He will be the rah rah guy for Whitehaven. He's pure energy. He runs like a cheetah and hits like a rhino! I actually think his favorite thing to do is play on the kick-off team. He's a definite head hunter. (he's going to get a big hit on somebody during the game) He's a disturbance when the QB for the other team is trying to call cadence ... he's jumping up and down and clapping his hands, just being a nuisance. The defense feeds off of his bravado and energy. He'll be the first guy to sprint across the field and congratulate a team mate on making a play or whatever. You can tell by watching him ... he was born to play this game.

Frankly, I haven't seen anything like him. I'm glad he plays for my team!

Edited by kwc

I look forward to serving it to ya

And you very well may. I've been wrong a few times in my life that's for certain lol. Hoping for a barn burner type of game. It's hard for a Blackman guy to root for Oakland but, have to recognize greatness when I see it though. But hey, maybe there are two great teams in 6A this year.